• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nax6401

Working on my truck

Working on my truck
  2. Nax6401

What axle is this?

Thanks @Dirtman for the help just want to be sure I pull the right axle from the junk yard
  3. Nax6401

What axle is this?

Axle tag reads A389D 4SL10 75 8c18 I this it's the F7 with 4.10 gear and the axle is a 7.5
  4. Nax6401

Does a 88 ranger axel easily swap into a 96ranger?

I'll let you know if it doesn't fit but I live in Utah so if you are anywhere in the sounding states I might be willing to meet half way
  5. Nax6401

Does a 88 ranger axel easily swap into a 96ranger?

I am at the junk yard and found a F7 axel off a 1988 ford ranger and I was wondering if it is an easy swap into a 1996 ranger XLT 2wd with a 2.3 L4
  6. Nax6401

Where can I find code 89 axel.

This is what I had then also the after on the alignment
  7. Nax6401

Okay one more question.. I got my alignment done and learned that they couldn't adjust my camber. I want to make sure I don't chew threw my tires. So what do I need to adjust it.
  8. Nax6401

Thanks everyone! I'll let you know as to how the build goes then. I'm planning a trip to the junk yard and I'll keep everyone up to date
  9. Nax6401

If I swapped the stronger 8.8 in would I need to change anything on the transmission side of things? I want to make sure that when I go to the junk yard that it's a one stop trip for parts
  10. Nax6401

So for me to swap it would I need to replace the whole rear axel then or just the gears in the case?
  11. Nax6401

I guess I am going to go with the R7 axel then.. what are they most common in.
  12. Nax6401

I was planning on putting in a locker while I was changinf
  13. Nax6401

Do you think that the 4.10 is okay for the 30 inch tires I have? I have axel code 84 right now but I just want something that is a little easier since I know that I would have to swap the whole axel of I wanted the 4.10 since it is also a disc brake rather than drum
  14. Nax6401

I'm trying to find the 4.10 so I guess also that axel code 87
  15. Nax6401

I am trying to build a 4x2 ranger as an off road truck and I have gotten bigger tires. I have on now 30 inch tire and feel no power in 5th gear.. my first thought is to swap in a different axel or at least the gears.. I am trying to find axel code 89 and was wondering if anyone knew what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad