• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tony@AnzoUSA

[ Taillight Tester Needed ]

Well, he did notify finished testing days ago and promised sending the report but missing afterwards so .... we are trying all we can to get the results back. Thanks for your input !
  2. Tony@AnzoUSA

Anybody can get in touch with @PetroleumJunkie412 ? Still not responding to us on the report o_O
  3. Tony@AnzoUSA

Hi Shawn, Been trying to contact you for the rest of report on testing. Called few times and txt with no luck for couple days. Please contact us so we can wrap up the testing accordingly. Thanks for your help.
  4. Tony@AnzoUSA

Appreciate the quick assistance on testing and feedback ~
  5. Tony@AnzoUSA

Both of testers received on 3/19 Friday ~ still waiting for them to report back on testing results (y)
  6. Tony@AnzoUSA

Let me double check with R&D on Monday to see if they have any plan in place for you (y)
  7. Tony@AnzoUSA

We still need one more tester for 06'-11' model year range ! :bye:
  8. Tony@AnzoUSA

Thank You ! We are giving all tester the lights for helping us improving our design. (y)
  9. Tony@AnzoUSA

Will Post if we testing 19' model
  10. Tony@AnzoUSA

Hi UncleGump, Thanks for the update. We are only looking to test out this particular product before we officially launch it. No promotion intended ! We appreciate your help (y)
  11. Tony@AnzoUSA

Here is quick look on the design ~ Please let me know if any of you are interested in testing and receive the light for free. Thanks.
  12. Tony@AnzoUSA

Hi, We need two testers for 01'-05' & 06'11' (no STX Model) one each for new taillight that we developed. Please let me know if anybody would be interested, please PM for details. Thanks (y) Best Regards, Tony@AnzoUSA

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad