• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WizardMower

3 Litre/4 Litre Issues

My initial plan was to tow a rider in the back, I wouldn’t plan towing anything heavier than a rider mower. Maybe in the winter some weight in the back but I doubt Towing anything over a ton. It has an automatic, and I don’t know, but possibly has a two wheel drive model. I wouldn’t consider...
  2. WizardMower

3 Litre/4 Litre Issues

Okay, So I might potentially get a clapped 1994 Mazda B3000 Singlecab "SE" (rare longbed) (I Know this isn't the correct forum but I thought some ranger people would know the question well) I Keep seeing youtube videos about ranger reviews, All of them, Point their fingers at the 3 litres, And...
  3. WizardMower

What's the best ranger by reliability from the range of 1993-2011?

Well I was born in october 17, 05. But in the state of massachusetts I am eligible to start driver's ed in july, (15 years and 9 months) I Was hoping I could get a ranger around my birthday and work on it before I can completely drive alone.
  4. WizardMower

I would buy it as it's the perfect spec and I could go up to maine, However I don't start drivers ed till july, And I most likely will purchase a ranger around october or november. (maybe earlier If I'm lucky) Though I should start saving cash now since I'm working again as a landscaper.
  5. WizardMower

Now did the late rangers have the manual lock hubs like the older F150s? I know how those work and that'd be perfect for me.
  6. WizardMower

How stiff is the clutch and gears? I Heard the late rangers (before getting out of market for 8 years) Had easy soft manual, I only ask because my mom has a older OBD1 F150 (OBS) And sometimes the gears are really hard to get into.
  7. WizardMower

Well, I did want the 4x4. But at this point I want a 8ft bed more than the 4x4 as I can get studded tires.. Not a longer bed on a shortbed. So It don't matter to me, But let's say 2wd as they're far easier to find for a good price.
  8. WizardMower

Thankyou VERY much, I saved this and will be using this info this summer when I start shopping, Thankyou very much.
  9. WizardMower

Thankyou, And I just wanted to reply and compliment your Toonces profile photo! Love it!
  10. WizardMower

Hey gang, I Want a small truck to get through trade highschool and simple landscaping. and my mother and I agreed a ranger would be a good truck for me, As the chevy colorados were junk, S10's were OKAY but had the horrible heater core replacement procedure, And the horrible push-4x4 as it's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad