• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BearitvRanger

89 Ford ranger randomly died

I have a 89 ranger that randomly died while going camping, it would not immediately restart. The total trip took about an hour and a half before it died with alot of very steep inclines. After 10 min of checking fuses and connections/grounds it restarted after finding no obvious issues. Was...
  2. BearitvRanger

Randomly died in the woods(1989 2.9 v6 4x4 ranger)

I have a 89 ranger that randomly died while going camping, it would not immediately restart. The total trip took about an hour and a half before it died with alot of very steep inclines. After 10 min of checking fuses and connections/grounds it restarted after finding no obvious issues. Was...
  3. BearitvRanger

Low oil pressure after warmed up. Missing Galley Plug. Galley Plug locations

1989 ford ranger, 2.9v6 manual STX I could really use some help locating where this Galley plug is supposed to go there is 3 in total, two are already installed on the back of the block just next to the freeze plug. (if you look to the front of the block, left, you see a galley plug is...
  4. BearitvRanger

Galley Oil Plug locations 2.9L v6

1989 ford ranger, 2.9v6 manual STX I could really use some help locating where this Galley plug is supposed to go there is 3 in total, two are already installed on the back of the block just next to the freeze plug. (if you look to the front of the block, left, you see a galley plug is...
  5. BearitvRanger

Issues after rebuild :( Low oil pressure & gas smell in coolant

I have a problem with the old 2.9l v6 i just rebuilt for my 1989 ford ranger. after rebuild the oil pressure shoots down pretty much the same time the coolant temp starts to rise. i also noticed a slight smell of gas coming from the coolant? so far no leaks, no mix in coolant/oil. runs great...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad