• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '96 Clutch issue.

Yeah, it doesn't move at all when the slave is disconnected. Like it shouldn't. I read another post where they had the same issue with quick connector. It felt like it connected and was secure, but didn't fully connect until they opened the bleeder screw first. Thanks.
  2. '96 Clutch issue.

Sub-issue. Thank you After your post and reading others, it seems clear to be the slave cylinder. All the symptoms plus at times I can hear that Throw out bearing spin. I began to get estimates. It was working and I was driving very little, store and back, etc. Today the pedal just stopped...
  3. '96 Clutch issue.

I have been reading many posts on this issue, I "think" I know the problem, but I'd like to hear from more experienced people. Thank you! Well, had issues that pointed to air in the clutch line. Hard to shift, and I read that one issue I had, "will shift if I turn it off" was related to an air...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad