• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A/C clutch replacement on 2.9L, grinding noise.

I can't find any video on how to do it and my repair manual doesn't say anything about it. I removed the belt and the 13mm nut in the center but I'm not sure what to do next..
  2. Anyone tried to fix valve covers leak with this ?

Tom morana have those valve cover rails but it is not cheap, if it fix the leaks for good it's worth it I think, did someone tried this ?
  3. Torque sequence valve covers

I have the haynes manual but they don't say anything about torque sequencing for the valve covers. I googled but I can't find anything about the 2.9L
  4. Remanufactured A4LD is in but future issues lurking ?

They didn't, they charged $500 of labor nothing else I highly doubt that include a new TC
  5. Remanufactured A4LD is in but future issues lurking ?

I had a transmission shop replaced my a4ld by a remanufactured unit from transmission depot. I went under the vehicle and couple stuff doesnt seems right a bolt is not fully tight on the mount and there is a gap, bent metal gasket where the torque converter is. Also I ordered a trans cooler...
  6. Antenna

Yes I went back and picked the antenna in the trash, the part with the pin was part of the antenna base I unscrewed the rusty antenna with a vice grip and a pair of pliers, ordered a new one on ebay.
  7. Antenna

I don't know what was that but it felt like a insult or a way to make fun of me.
  8. What's that part ?

I don't have any bolts left my seat belts are all attach to the floor, I just don't see where this bracket goes. I'll keep looking tomorrow
  9. Antenna

What do you mean ?
  10. What's that part ?

okay thanks, does somebody have a picture where it mount ? I have only one
  11. Antenna

The antenna mast is definitely not factory but the base look original but I'm not 100% sure LMC truck have antenna but they don't have photo so I can't tell if it's like mine I guess my only choice is to go buy a full antenna kit...
  12. Antenna

I need to replace my antenna on my truck but cant find one like this on ebay or amazon, does somebody have a parts number for this ?
  13. What's that part ?

I removed some trims and the seats in my truck a while ago to get the headliner redone, but now I'm stuck with that big metal piece and I have no idea where it goes :unsure::sneaky: It's a supercab 1990
  14. 4wd drive wheel on a rwd

I like better the stance of the ranger 4wd, My rwd sits too low so I was thinking about swapping to the stock 15" wheels with 235/75 tires but will it fit ? If not what modification I'd need ? Just like this beauty...
  15. Weird/sketchy welding ?

ok thanks so nothing out of the ordinary
  16. Weird/sketchy welding ?

I bought a ranger 3 months ago, I noticed the welding around the doors are not the nicest, I don't if its normal, the truck doesnt look like it was in an accident and title is clean. show me your pics to compare
  17. Question on rims

Today I received the mothers polish for chrome and aluminum, and the product doesnt turn black so it has a clear coat on it.
  18. Is my automatic transmission junk ?

I read that if solenoids are stuck open it wont build any pressure and could not go into gears at all. If I drop the valve body can I find more or its pointless ?
  19. Is my automatic transmission junk ?

The issue was that the truck doesnt go in any gears though:unsure: I just ordered a new ford solenoid, I'll see if it fix the issue.
  20. Is my automatic transmission junk ?

Hum, I forgot I removed the drive shaft so could be that.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad