• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. All gauges stop working.

Hi everybody. i have a 1996 2,3l and all my gauges stopped working and my airbag module is beebing when i start it bibs 5x5 times. It all startet after i had the tahco out to change light bulbs to led. i dont think i forgot anything while putting it all back. i have checked and cant find any...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Power steering.

I have just replaced My pump but IT Is noisy. Can it be a result of me swapping the hoses on the other end from the power steering pump? I cant attach the video but I Will try tomorrow.
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Power steering.

It is a ranger 2,3l from 1996. Super cab 4x2. And if anyone is super nerdy about it 😊 the vin is. 1FTCR14A1TTA69309 i have tried to Google it, but cant find it.
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) Power steering.

Hallo everybody. This coming weekend im Going To put a New power steering pump on My 2,3l v4. My mistake is that i didnt take a picture before and now im in doubt about the hose position. So im hoping that some of you can post a picture or an image showing the hoses. A big Thanks from...
  5. Hallo from Denmark

6. Hallo from Denmark

so that must be the Fourth generation (UF from 1985-1998) right? and is it only the b2300 or is it all the B serie from those years.
  7. Hallo from Denmark

8. Hallo from Denmark

I know that i never will make it steer great, as you write i herd it in the direction. haha But i shakes when braking, shakes and klonks when turning. and i am thinking that if i need to change a tie rod or such, i might as weel take some other parts when it is taken apart, but as i wrote it...
  9. Hallo from Denmark

Hi everybody. Im now the lucky owner of my first Ranger. but i do have some issues, i live i Denmark and the spare part marked for these great cars are very bad, and i have a hard time finding out which parts i can use on my car. As im new in this, i still havent learnt about gen1, gen2, mk2...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad