• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bootz1385

SCCA/Nasa Pre-build Help.

Hello all. I have done weeks and weeks of research and now want to hear personal opinion. The goal: a lowered 2wd maybe AWD Ranger Track truck. The Ranger: Not bought yet but wanting 98+ for IFS. The Questions. 1. 2wd or AWD? from what I have researched the transfer case is not geared for...
  2. Bootz1385

2.9L timing help

1986 Ford Ranger 2.9L Manual. I have replaced near everything on the truck. It was running then would stall when hot. Replaced the HP fuel pump and now it runs and idles but is rough and stumbles when you press the gas. Tried to drive it and got a few hundred feet and it stalls. It was hard to...
  3. Bootz1385

Speedometer drive gear help

I have a 1986 Ford Ranger 2.9l Manual with a 3.73 gear in the rear. I dropped the tire size down to a 195/60r14. The speedo was way off as they had oversized tires on it. The worm gear is yellow and I am guessing it is stock, so 7 teeth. The speedo gear is red, so 21 teeth. From the calculator...
  4. Bootz1385

86 Ford Range weak spark, no fuel prime, slow crank

Hello everyone. I have been on the forum for days reading post about issues that I have going on. I have tested my little heart out and am now turning to you guys to see if I missed anything. The Truck: 1986 Ford Ranger 2.9L manual 2wd extended cab. odometer read 59,883 but am 1000% sure it is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad