• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Seth_

4 low dont work

I did mean pin 13, and i have not tried manually moving it
  2. Seth_

4 low dont work

Dude ive been stumped since day 1
  3. Seth_

4 low dont work

Well, i must say i really do appreciate your time. I wouldnt have gotten this far
  4. Seth_

4 low dont work

Have we given up or?
  5. Seth_

4 low dont work

Ya i tried, it has constant ground, i have foot on brake and door closed for ajar
  6. Seth_

4 low dont work

Anybody there?
  7. Seth_

4 low dont work

Does the pin 3 have to be on a switch or can it be constantly grounded?
  8. Seth_

4 low dont work

No click or anything just flip it and nothing
  9. Seth_

4 low dont work

Im rather frustrated with this issue. Is there any other reasons that it would refuse to go into 4 low?
  10. Seth_

4 low dont work

I thought so too🤷🏻‍♂️
  11. Seth_

4 low dont work

Talked to the local parts store and the case motors are different part numbers. So that may be a problem lol
  12. Seth_

4 low dont work

actually now that i think about it, this is a different transmission and transfer case unit. Would there be any differences?
  13. Seth_

4 low dont work

Yes it worked fine
  14. Seth_

4 low dont work

Update: i grounded pin 13 and no results. It will hit 4 high. But no 4 low
  15. Seth_

4 low dont work

Could i just ground the wire right at the 4x4cm or do i have to go all the way down to the dtr?
  16. Seth_

4 low dont work

Ok so, i have a 2009 ranger, 4.0 4x4. I did a manual swap, transmission from a 07 b4000, i can get into 4 high but not 4 low. Any solutions?
  17. Seth_

Manual transmission swap problems

So ya. Still no start. The computer is fully aware it is in park. And it will shift into 4x4
  18. Seth_

Thank you so so much for the diagram i had such a hard time finding it. Really appreciate the help boys. Ill try this today after work and come back here with results😁
  19. Seth_

I have swapped the pcms with the guage cluster and lock cylinder is all together so there should be no issues with the immobilizer ive heard i just need to swap computers or get mine flashed but i have no clue where to go about doing that
  20. Seth_

So ive decided to take on the quest of a body swap from my 2008 ranger 2wd on to another 2008 but 4.0 automatic 4x4 and it ran and drove in the previous truck. Ive completed the swap but im running into problems with doing a manual transmission swap into said truck. I have changed any harnesses...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad