• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. V8 Ford ranger

I heard that Ford made two prototypes in 1983 and they know where one is but they don't know where the other one is this is just what I heard.
  2. V8 Ford ranger

Okay I did not know that but I do know the 54 Ford that has that emblem on it so you're correct on that too I just didn't know it was an older emblem not used anymore so it's looking like it's not factory but somebody did a really good job trying to make it look factory with clear coating over...
  3. V8 Ford ranger

What I don't know is when making two prototypes what did they use for the frame and body some that they already had that were per se on the shelf or did they make specific framés and bodies for the prototypes.
  4. V8 Ford ranger

I already know that
  5. V8 Ford ranger

Okay, here it is this is what I got. Now I don't know if it's factory or not but someone did a very good job doing the work trying to make it look factory. I was kind of wondering if it was one of the two protos Ford made. this is the VIN number 1FTBR10A5DUA27240 it wouldn't let me post the...
  6. V8 Ford ranger

I have a 1983 Ford ranger that has a V8 in it I know it's not the factory one but it has a decal down the side the ends with the factory V8 emblem and the automatic shifter on the floor is backwards were park should be it starts at first gear next one down is second then third neutral reverse...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad