• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

well went on cars.com and found a 1998 ranger for sell that had 3.0 motor,manual trans,4x4 got the viN number off the site and ordered a ecm from FLAGSHIPONE, INC it came in last week and i installed it in the ranger. it runs like it should with no lights on the dash. thanks all for your help...
  2. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

ok, THANKS
  3. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

what could one do with a vin # thats shady? when every vehicle in the united states has one an all you have to do is look thru windshield. if i could find a 1998 ranger 3.0 4x4 with manual i would get it off the truck
  4. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

does that mean it sound shady?
  5. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

would anyone have a 1998 ranger 3.0 4x4 with manual trans. that would share the vin # so i can order a new ecm. or know the ecm part# i cant order one if i dont have a vin# or part#. my 1998 has a auto trans with it and i just swapped in a 5 speed manual trans. has anyone ever ordered a new ecm...
  6. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

im gonna try the pats and key out of the 1999, i read in a thread here that the three marry together so if i switched computor without them with it, it would not let voltage to injectors
  7. NO VOLTAGE TO INJECTORS

hi all, i took a 1999 3.0 4x4 motor and manual trans out and put in a 1998 3.0 4x4 ranger that was auto trans. i used the computor that came with the 1999 manual and the wiring harness from computor to motor. my problem is i got no voltage coming to the injectors.( tested with noid light) what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad