• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lilrebelranger67

Distribution block and wire gauges

K. so check it out. i bought a kicker cvt 12" my alpine puts out 60wattsx 2 channels rms(i think) for now i have the amp bridged to the 4 ohm kicker. its decent but i need more. i ran 8 gauge wire for the alpine with a 40 amp agu fuse or whatever it is called (glass fuse) i want to get...
  2. lilrebelranger67

so i made my self proud well sort of

so. here's an update. i cut holes in my doors and put some alpine type s 3 way 6x9's in my doors. my cousin gave me an amp so i hooked up two jbl 12"s to it that were also given to me. my refund just came back so im gettin a kicker cvt 12" and then bridging the amp to one channel. will...
  3. lilrebelranger67

tachometer info update for tech library

on 1995-97 rangers no matter which cluster you have, you do not have to put any wires through the fire wall, take your cluster out, the wide, white connector in the back of the cluster has two wires (on mine they were yellow and tan, and yellow and black) you can simply splice the green wire...
  4. lilrebelranger67

Help A Newbie Out!!!

ok i've been searching on this here and on google and have found nothing that can help me with this, but i've heard with some trimming that i can put 6x9's in my doors. any body have this done and some pics of it with the panel removed? and just exactly how you cut the holes and what you used...
  5. lilrebelranger67

7.5 3.73's from a '90 into a 7.5 for a 95??? sorry guys im new here

i have a rear end (minus the drums backing plates and shoes) from a 1990 ford ranger 4x4 that had a 2.9 i've confirmed its a 7.5 with 3.73's. my question is will the ring and pinion swap over to my 95 2.3l 5spd(has 3.45 in it) or should i not even use "used gears" in the first place seeing that...
  6. lilrebelranger67

Let's see what's out there....

ZIPITY!!!! if you did a tech article on how to do those tail lights and which caddy you jacked 'em from i would be forever grateful
  7. lilrebelranger67

From Bench to Buckets

so i got this question. 1995 ranger reg cab with a bench. if i pull the buckets out of another ranger (which years would work) i know i need the brackets, but would i have to drill and tap holes for the inside rails for each side? any help and enlightenment would be great, also i want the...
  8. lilrebelranger67

Before I buy let me hear your opinions

keep me posted on your progress
  9. lilrebelranger67

DJM drop kit

quick question about your ride, where you get that grill? and was it a direct replacement or do you have to do some cutting or something? edit: question was for mbub16 and illegal concepts

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad