• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intermittent no crank no start

I really appreciate this information Ron. I tried that moving the shift lever into neutral and starting it and it didn't help. thinking it was the neutral safety switch I would move the shift lever all the way down to first gear and then back to park a couple of times to reset the switch and...
  2. Intermittent no crank no start

Thanks for the response, the anti theft light blinks normally when I turn the key I do hear the fuel pump going but no crank at the starter I've used the new key and it still does the same thing. I just changed the ignition switch to a new one drove to the gas station and it did not start for...
  3. Intermittent no crank no start

so I'm having an intermittent no crank no start after I drive the truck for a little while warms up sometimes it lasts for just a few seconds sometimes the last about 5 to 10 minutes is that a truck will start up like nothing happened change relays I've changed neutral safety switch and I was...
  4. intermittent no crank no start 03 3L Ranger

Hey guys, I'm new here and I have a problem that I've actually seen other people post but I've never really seen an answer for it. I'm the original owner of an 03 3L Ranger automatic. I just recently hit a hundred forty thousand miles but at around a hundred thirty thousand miles there were...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad