• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Coolant leak

I looked at the service manual and its not to bad. The only thing I'm confused about is setting up the valve train again? Idk what the means or how to do it
  2. Coolant leak

Can you tell me what needs to be included with a head gasket kit? Also a repair manual to replace the gasket?
  3. Coolant leak

.... Is it even worth trying stop leak?
  4. Coolant leak

It is leaking from right there. Here's a better pic. I'm not sure if this is a gasket. When the truck is running it runs from right there.
  5. Coolant leak

Thanks for the welcome. I shouldn't have said gasket. I just assumed it was a gasket because it was leaking. If it was a leaking from a plug would I have to pull the engine?
  6. Coolant leak

I have 2002 ranger edge 3.0 auto trans and coolant is leaking from above oil filter. I need to know what gasket it is. I know it looks like oil but it's coolant. Its just dark. But there's a small pool of coolant under the truck
  7. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

idk what that is. Piece of metal. It looks like it bolts to something.
  8. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

look at this... Could this cause engine shake though?
  9. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

sounds more like a grind maybe. and i do have ac
  10. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

go to 1:50 seconds thats what my end play is. Tell me what you think.
  11. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

would anyone happen to have firing order for 02 ranger edge 3.0?
  12. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

The pump isn't bad. There is no turning or steering wheel issues. Just a pulley that you can hear smack metal at 2-2500 rpm
  13. 2002 3.0 power steering pulley

Is it possible to remove power steering pulley from truck without taking out the entire pump? There's a little play in the pulley and i think thats whats causing my engine vibration
  14. ford ranger 3.0 misfire

Also when you unplug the iac the engine rpm should drop to like 4-500 rpm and if not it indicates a vacuum leak. However idk where the leak would be. I previously had a vacuum leak and it was brake booster that i replaced
  15. ford ranger 3.0 misfire

The IAT is built into the MAF sensor and i've already replaced it 10k miles ago. Also there is no egr for 2002 3.0
  16. ford ranger 3.0 misfire

Yup engine ran worse with each plug wire out at a time. I did compression test a week ago and the numbers are 160,165,170,180,180,180,180. The last time i did fuel pressure was 5 months ago it was 60 psi. While the engine was running i unplugged the iac and the rpm only dropped 100 so it idled...
  17. ford ranger 3.0 misfire

I don't know if i have a miss actually. I think its just engine vibration. Could it be because i have play in power steering pulley? I found it has play
  18. ford ranger 3.0 misfire

Not gonna lie idk how to check that stuff. My long term fuel trim numbers aren't good. 13% and 19%. I tried motor craft plugs. Did nothing🤬
  19. ford ranger 3.0 misfire

You think i should? I dont have detonation, i know thats what it looked like i said. If you still think i should i will. lmk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad