• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2WD RANGER LIFT

So I bought a max trac supsension for my 2WD 05 Ranger to give it more of an aggressive look. I have 2 4 inch lift spindles for the front and 2 2 inch lift shackles for the back. I took it to my guy and he said I needed new shocks and a sway bar. What size shocks would I need? What are good...
  2. Tire Help

I’m honestly just look for a cheaper, quality set of tires that would fit my truck but I don’t know what I can fit with the lift.
  3. Tire Help

I have a 4 cylinder engine I don’t off-road crazy amounts but I do from time to time, I drive mostly in the mountains on northern New Jersey not too much on the highway. I was thinking black since that would look good on my truck.
  4. Tire Help

I got a 4 inch lift kit for my 2005 2wd Ford Ranger, what is a quality set of black tires I could get and what size should I look into?
  5. Stabilitrak and help

Was wondering if my 2005 Ford Ranger 2WD has stabilitrak or not? Wanted to make sure before I lifted it. And is there any other truck mods that could turn my little white truck into a meaner newer truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad