• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clay_95Ranger

93 to a 95?????????

I replacing my motor in my 3.0L V6 1995 ranger, and i putting a 3.0 from a 93, but i want to make sure that the 93 3.0 with bolt up to my 95 transmission I wanna say it does but just wanted to be 100% sure, thatnks for the help..
  2. Clay_95Ranger

Are there 3.8??????

Found this guy selling a V6 Engine and he said its a 3.8???? I wasnt to sure if there was such a thing as a 3.8 or if its just a typo,,,, next question if it is a 3.8 will it bolt up to my 3.0 V6 tranny and engine mounts??? Without mods???
  3. Clay_95Ranger

What Pulleys do i need for my 3.0?????

So i wanna get more outta my 3.0 and ive been told that bigger Pulleys will do just fine, what size or what type of Pulleys should i get i know they have to be bigger but i dont know what size or if ill need any other parts...:headbang:
  4. Clay_95Ranger

4.0 into a 3.0??? HELP!!

So i could get a deal on a 4.0 V6 out of an 97 Ranger... I need to put it in my 95 Ranger which use to have a 3.0 V6... Will i run into troubles or should everything fit perfect like it was a 3.0 need answers STAT....
  5. Clay_95Ranger

Some more engine problems,,Need Help!!

So got a question is it better to get a refurbished motor or to get my old motor rebuilt, im not sure if my motor can be rebuilt, it had a bad knocking sound when ever the RPMs got up and then it just went out, it rolled til i stopped it then right after it wouldnt even turn over sounded like a...
  6. Clay_95Ranger

Need some serious engine help Please

So my 95 ranger finally gave out on me which is ok i want to get a refurbished engine but the only place ppl refer me too is Autozone and i know there are others out there, only thing i can find on the Net are just private seller people and i dont really trust that so if anyone knows of a...
  7. Clay_95Ranger

I Need some Info please

I have a 95 Ranger with 4 inch Rancho lift on it but i want some extended I Beams...Can i just out the I Beams on with my same lift? Do I need a new lift>? What do i need to get this to work and where is the best place to get it all from>?....Thanks Guys
  8. Clay_95Ranger

Will these fit on my truck???

So i dont know if anyone is on right now but if you are i need some answers...i have 32/11.5-15 wheels and tires on my ranger a buddy of mine has rims and tires for free but they are 35/12-15 alls i wanna know will th 35/12-15 fit on my ranger remember now i have fender flares and 5.5 inch lift...
  9. Clay_95Ranger

New wheels and tires on the ranger?

So i dont know if anyone is on right now but if you are i need some answers...i have 32/11.5-15 wheels and tires on my ranger a buddy of mine has rims and tires for free but they are 35/12-15 alls i wanna know will th 35/12-15 fit on my ranger remember now i have fender flares and 5.5 inch lift...
  10. Clay_95Ranger

Need some light bar help!!!

So...Im trying to find a light bar/rack the box type deal with a light bar attached to the front I hope you know what im talkin about...if you do im trying to locate one cant find any on the net or if it even comes together got any advice????
  11. Clay_95Ranger

Beefin Up Engine

I got a 3.0 V6 in my ranger and I need to beef up my engine get more out oh it. I t already has a KnN Intake Charger but I want more life out of it more power. More Speed. So what can I do to make this work??? Thanks.
  12. Clay_95Ranger

Relocating My Battery

Got my ranger...4inch suspension rancho lift...pretty nice long travel on the way...my question is i need to redirect my battery because i need to install my MSD DIS-4 for my light bar...Where is the best place to direct my battery? I heard about putting it in the bed but im thinking about...
  13. Clay_95Ranger

Need Some Ideas

Got my ranger...4inch suspension rancho lift...pretty nice long travel on the way...my question is i need to redirect my battery because i need to install my MSD DIS-4 for my light bar...Where is the best place to direct my battery? I heard about putting it in the bed but im thinking about...
  14. Clay_95Ranger

Transmission Problems

I believe my trani is getting old and warn I have an auto and when im driving when it gets to about 50 mph it feels like it slips itll rev up a little then shift...but when i hardly press the gas and go slower it doesnt do it...any ideas?
  15. Clay_95Ranger

Transmission Problems

I believe my trani is getting old and warn I have an auto and when im driving when it gets to about 50 mph it feels like it slips itll rev up a little then shift...but when i hardly press the gas and go slower it doesnt do it...any ideas?
  16. Clay_95Ranger

New RangerFan from Cali

Hey guys...new guy to the site, pretty cool learnin alot from just reading hope that you guys will help me with my ranger gotta lot a question i need to ask and some answers id like to get.
  17. Clay_95Ranger

Fenders and Bedsides

I just got my bedsides but im not to sure how to actually put them on my ranger...if you guys can give me some easy steps on doing it or maybe somewhere i can go to give me step by step instructions on doing this projects thanks...
  18. Clay_95Ranger

Fender and Bedsides

Hey guys not too sure how to reply to other ppls threads so if you can tell me how you are replying to this that be sweet...I have a 95 Ranger and i need 4inch fenders and 4 inch bedsides and i dont wanna spend alot on them...i wanted to know if you guys had any ideas on where i could get some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad