• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nicworrell94rangwr

2000 4.0L Gasket Kits and Potential Upgrades

I’m looking into gasket kits right now I found a Fel-Pro kit for $208 is that a reasonable price?? I noticed other kits by them were a lot cheaper but none that would fit my engine, if anyone as any recommendations let me know. Being that I have the engine out and on stand I figured now would be...
  2. Nicworrell94rangwr

2000 4.0 Wiring Harness Help

So If anyone viewing this has seen my other threads they relate to this. The previous owner cut back the old wiring harness but left five wires out, I’m wondering what they go to. Keep in mind he races trophy trucks and builds prerunners. I have an idea of what they go to but not entirely sure.
  3. Nicworrell94rangwr

Update on my 2000 4.0 C4 swap to my 94 Ranger

Here’s the engine and trans along with everything else that came with. I’m looking into a wiring harness but I’m having issues finding one, if anyone has access to one please let me know. Also dash and gauge cluster any recommendations on where I can get those?
  4. Nicworrell94rangwr

Swapping a 2000 4.0 and C4 transmission into 94 ranger with a 2.5L with a manual trans

The engine and trans I’m getting just came out of a 98 and it comes with everything besides a wiring harness and engine mounts. The trans comes with a 3 speed shifter and all the connections I’m probably gonna go to an auto wrecking yard and get all that I need from a 2000 ranger there. Is this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad