• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RumPunch

Needed more pew pew room

With the world in the place it is and my part time job in LE I have some things in my house I prefer to have locked up. My gun safes are full and I wanted some room for a few more and a few tactical items I don't want lying around. Picked up a new flammable liquids cabinet lockable and a 90...
  2. RumPunch

Got a gift yesterday!

My mothers side of the family owned a Ford dealership when I was younger, Bennett Ford in Chester Va. As an aspiring mechanic I had hopes of working there once out of school. Unfortunately, the business was sold out to Haley Ford in 1998. Well luckily enough my uncle ordered a 1998 F-150 XL reg...
  3. RumPunch

For Sale 2020 Ranger Accessories

Have a few things off my 2020 Ranger I never used or kept will update with pictures later Weatherguard black tool box high profile $200 Center console armrest tray $10 + shipping Bed mat $40 Drivers side seat cover (bottom)OEM new in box, black $75 + shipping think I paid 180+ I will ship...
  4. RumPunch

New to me!

Decided I was not using my golf cart I had put together to any degree worth keeping and a motorcycle had been in my mind for some time. So I decided to post it for trade. After endless Facebook/Craigslist shenanigan offers I found a perfect bike. Offered a trade to the guy, we met exactly half...
  5. RumPunch

No AC on Drivers Side

Anyone else run into this issue? Passenger side cool as can be, drivers side about 10-15 degrees warmer. Digging into YouTube found SSM 49264 Ford bulletin. Looks like 07/2020 + trucks have the new design HVAC box. Mine is a 6/2020......... There goes my luck again. Bulletin is calling for...
  6. RumPunch

Old Ford at work

Hauled the tractor and bush hog down the the girlfriends family farm and cleaned up for an evening of fishing. Pretty good for a 1984 that sat for an undetermined amount of time. 1984 (83 build) inline 6 4 speed manual transmission
  7. RumPunch

Wanted Bronco II Fuel Tank Skidplate

Appears some trucks left the factory with a fuel tank skid plate and others didn't. Idk if they have all been ripped off when entering the local pick and pulls when they drain or punch holes in the tank but I have had no luck finding one. If anyone has a spare let me know please!
  8. RumPunch

New EDC

Had a Sig P938 and just didn't like the needed safety. Found myself not carrying more often than carrying. So got a new 365X. Absolutely love it so far. Can't wait to shoot it this weekend. Prefect timing, yearly quals are this weekend!
  9. RumPunch

Headlights

I don’t want anything that is Halo or 15 LED bulbs from JC Whitney, I hate those things. For those that like them that’s fine. I want the MOST original style, color etc style lights as possible. Any suggestions or just the blah brand from name brand auto store? Quality, install/issues etc you’ve...
  10. RumPunch

Engine RPM's @ speed

So as I drive my Bronco and become more familiar with it I have a few questions. I can count that my A4LD is shifting through all gears and into overdrive but I question engine RPM at speed. Truck has 31" tires and is running 3.73 gears. I seem to be around 2400 RPM @ 60 mph. Does this seem a...
  11. RumPunch

A4LD Shifting/Modulator Adjusmet

So seemingly having some trouble shifting. Truck doesn't want to downshift. Also shifts, unless held manually on upshift(1-2,2-3 is all that's available with the console) seem long or delayed. Not sure if modulator adjustment is a thing with these trans or if I have a shifter linkage off(I know...
  12. RumPunch

Valve adjustment

Can someone direct me to the procedure for 2.9 valve adjustment? I can't honestly recall when I assembled the engine if I soaked lifters or not, I'm going with yes. Anyhow, when the truck is "cold" started (basically overnight) I get a decent amount of valve/lifter noise for 5-15 seconds of run...
  13. RumPunch

Cleaning the shop

Well with the Bronco finally out of the garage and a free Saturday it was finally time to clean/organize. Didn't finish but much better than before. And my Super Duty actually fits!!! It's finally out the weather. Before... During... After!!!
  14. RumPunch

Ranger/Bii bumpers on Craigslist

Pretty cool looking bumpers on this little guy. If anyone in TX is looking. https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ptd/7560403025.html
  15. RumPunch

Dana 28 to Dana 35

If I was to go to a salvage yard and get a set of axles, what is required on the front to swap to a 35? Carrier obviously, are both housings necessary? Just driver side? Axle shafts? Knuckles? FYI pic is just for reference of donor BII front end. Not a D35. Thanks.
  16. RumPunch

Front Skid Plate

Anyone built a front skid plate for 1st or 2nd gen RBV? Planning to utilize the sway bar mounting tabs but just want to see others opinions etc.
  17. RumPunch

Driveshaft Help

Okay I have searched around and can’t find the article on driveshafts for a BII/7.5”. I lifted the truck 3” now I’m getting a ticking in the cv style joints in the factory shaft, I am sure I need to adjust pinion angle but also wouldn’t mind converting to a u joint style and would prefer a shaft...
  18. RumPunch

For Sale Shift Bezel AT/MTcase

I had a really hard time finding one of these when I was looking. Since I bought a parts truck that had one as well I ran into this one at a junkyard the other day. I found 2 on ebay one for $200 and I paid $125 for the one I bought before finding any. I'll take $75+ shipping for anyone here. If...
  19. RumPunch

Junk Yard Trips

Does anyone else LOVE junk yards? I know I do. Luckily I travel a lot for work and occasionally can schedule in a few free hours, as soon as I know of a trip I always search for junkyards to stop at. Generally there is some cool stuff. Don't always get parts but enjoy walking them. Hope others...
  20. RumPunch

Exhaust Make Any Difference?

Does changing up the factory exhaust make much/any/noticable difference in ANY difference in a 2.9? Be it fuel mileage, low end/high end, response? Mine is functional but not the prettiest. Not sure if I'm at the point to be changing it or not but hey why not start the conversation. Thinking of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad