• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RumPunch

Needed more pew pew room

With the world in the place it is and my part time job in LE I have some things in my house I prefer to have locked up. My gun safes are full and I wanted some room for a few more and a few tactical items I don't want lying around. Picked up a new flammable liquids cabinet lockable and a 90...
  2. RumPunch

Got a gift yesterday!

Just realized it didnt load a picture of the actual truck.. how fantastic.
  3. RumPunch

Got a gift yesterday!

My mothers side of the family owned a Ford dealership when I was younger, Bennett Ford in Chester Va. As an aspiring mechanic I had hopes of working there once out of school. Unfortunately, the business was sold out to Haley Ford in 1998. Well luckily enough my uncle ordered a 1998 F-150 XL reg...
  4. RumPunch

For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

I will have to look but it will be a couple weeks headed to Mexico for vacation Thursday if you don’t hear back in 2 weeks remind me🤣
  5. RumPunch

For Sale 2020 Ranger Accessories

Have a few things off my 2020 Ranger I never used or kept will update with pictures later Weatherguard black tool box high profile $200 Center console armrest tray $10 + shipping Bed mat $40 Drivers side seat cover (bottom)OEM new in box, black $75 + shipping think I paid 180+ I will ship...
  6. RumPunch

What did you do to your 2019 and up Ranger today?

Well tripped 95k and with the AC issue still on my mind it was time to move on. Truck did me well. Thought I'd break 100k but when I got a trade in of $24k for a truck that is worth several thousand less I couldn't refuse.
  7. RumPunch

Door panels were already sold and shipped to Cali sorry
  8. RumPunch

Armrest on the door?
  9. RumPunch

1988 Bronco II Virginia Trail Build

After sitting and reading a few responses I went and fired it up. Truck ran and drove through all gears. So a little surprised honestly. I have a lifter tap that developed as well during the tide but seemingly drove fine... Guess I'll pull the pen and filter and see what's up on the transmission.
  10. RumPunch

Yeah for now it's going to sit. I have 0 interest with the amount of money spent. When I decide(have enough extra funds) to get back to it we'll see where it's at. I'm going to call the shop then built the transmission see if he's willing to take a look although I'm several years past the...
  11. RumPunch

New to me!

Exactly. And all good, neither do I! But yes it is a dual sport 650cc single cylinder air cooled. Same design since literally early 90's I believe. Love it so far!
  12. RumPunch

Well this weekend turned out pretty poor. Loaded up with camping gear bound for Big Levels trail amd St Marys Swimming hole. Made it through Big Levels full trail, 2-3 miles of the Blue Ridge Turnpike ended the early life of an A4LD. Tow bill, no swimming and a shitty camping spot lead to a...
  13. RumPunch

New to me!

Decided I was not using my golf cart I had put together to any degree worth keeping and a motorcycle had been in my mind for some time. So I decided to post it for trade. After endless Facebook/Craigslist shenanigan offers I found a perfect bike. Offered a trade to the guy, we met exactly half...
  14. RumPunch

lol yall are giving me all the motivation :cry: but hey i am going to try!
  15. RumPunch

@85_Ranger4x4 what your telling me is there is no chance of leaving skins and rebuilding from the inside..?
  16. RumPunch

A new Capri base price was roughly $18k I snagged this for $200 and a bottle of tequila... Worth the risk in my opinion.
  17. RumPunch

I'll see if I can find room for a few more!! Hey it's what work carries I get them at cost and that's what fit. Not quite 14 amps across all of them so hey... More about looks than high speed desert racing. Hope to get them wired this weekend. Except I just bought a new project to compliment the...
  18. RumPunch

Like the look for sure. Got a good bit of wiring to do once supplies come in!! Let me know you're thoughts. Have to run through the roof (most likely) and a decent gauge wire (14) as I'm going to be pulling approx 13 amps with all of them on.
  19. RumPunch

Well test fit the lights, have 4 more getting transferred in at work from another store. Should be plenty bright!!
  20. RumPunch

And some more parts in today! New hubs and some of the lights..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad