• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rcpbob

For Sale SOLD ! SOLD ! Air intake scoop, K&N air filter, LED pair (H11)

From Headlight Revolution SN.LED148-CX low beam (H11) pair for 2020 Ranger XL. Model description "H11/H9/H8 GTR CSP Mini LED bulbs" (retail $150). Shows DLR (low power on low beam headlight) very well with no "flicker". Nice wide beam with headlight ON. K&N air filter 33-3086 for Ranger (retail...
  2. rcpbob

4 LOW

I have a 2020 Ranger XL Super Cab STX w/locking diff. I just been playing with the four wheel drive, and some things I don't understand. In 4 High, with shifter in D, the car shifts and drives like in 2 High. But when in 4 Low, shifter in D, the transmission shift points change to about 3,000...
  3. rcpbob

Power Loss

When I start my truck cold (35-45), as I pull out of my drive, with a slight grade up hill, as I give just a small amount of throttle, the 1st gear pulls, but there is a delay ( a second or two) to go into 2nd gear. The problem is that as this delay of going into 2nd, the truck loses almost all...
  4. rcpbob

Grill Guard

Just installed the Aries Grill Guard ( https://www.ariesautomotive.com/part/3069) , like how it looks on the Ranger. BUT, you have to get a 40 MM tall piece between the bumper and the bottom of the upper plastic that has a 20 MM gap. They say to carefully insert between the two, cannot be done ...
  5. rcpbob

Gibson exhaust

Hello all, thought you might like to hear my thoughts on a Gibson 619717 stainless steel single exhaust. Install wasn't to easy (no lift), so I jacked up the truck on the right side (on the frame about two feet in front of the axle). The rest wasn't bad (for one person), but in the end, the...
  6. rcpbob

Hi in VA

Hello all, glad to see ya'. I'm down here in Broadway, Virginia. I've found lots of advice on this forum and give thanks to all. Just got a 2020 Ranger SuperCab STX 4x4, have log about 900 miles. I installed a aFE intake scoop, K & N air filter, Gibson single exhaust (619717), Ford mud flaps...
  7. rcpbob

No Trailing Package

I have a 2020 Ford Ranger Super Cab XL 4x4 w/6' bed w/STX package, and 3.73 Electronic-locking differential. Ford shows the use of a Step Bumper ball and frame mount receiver. In bumper mount, you can't go over 3,500 lbs . Then they say if you don't have the factory Tow Package you can't use a...
  8. rcpbob

Left Rear Door Ajar

On my 2020 Ranger Super Cab (new, 200 miles) gets a Left Rear Door Ajar alarm on the dash. My Ford dealer can't look at it for a couple of weeks (but they can sell you a car quickly). If you shut the left rear door and push at the top of the door as you shut it, half the time the alarm will go...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad