• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MM541

Bed is off truck, what should I do?

I wish! It's scary how good they look with flat beds on them! It did have trailer wires but they were ran back to the fuel tank and the stopped so I got rid of them. My truck also doesn't have a hitch and I have a Tundra so no real reason to put a hitch on the ranger. A flatbed is super...
  2. MM541

Good thinking, will do both. Thank you for the suggestion!
  3. MM541

I took the bed off my ranger to finish installed the hangers on driver side and I am wondering if yall have any suggestions on what I should do while the bed is off? I am cleaning the frame and am going to paint it but what else should I do that is accessible with the bed off? Thank you all! :)
  4. MM541

93 extra cab Driver side front hanger replacement

Got the bed off. Hardest part was moving it! Everything went back on flawlessly after removing the bed and I got to really drive my truck for the first time since buying it in July. Excited about this thing!
  5. MM541

Sounds like I'm dropping the gas tank! Haha, thank you for the tips y'all. Appreciate it!
  6. MM541

I replaced the passenger side hangers and leaf spring when I got my ranger and now I've moved onto the driver side. Well I have removed the rear and front hangers and am now staring at the gas tank. I saw a how-to on here about doing the driver side front hanger but it just says its a pain and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad