• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FM145 to 146 Will it Work?

I have a 1987 Ranger with a FM145 E67A 7003 FB Transmission. I trashed it. I have been looking in the pick and pull and found some possible options. Prospect#1 FM146 E97A 7003 MA Prospect#2 FM146 E87A 7003 AEB Will one of these work for me? Could there be a problem mating my 1350 transfer...
  2. Swapping out FM for M50d

I have a 87 ranger with 4.0 from 92 Explorer. I shattered the Fm transmission. Now it is time to replace it. I want to put in a M50D from a 91 explored. Could I be directed to a link for doing this swap. With drive shaft details. Will my transfer case fit? If not how to set up the m50D correctly...
  3. 2.9 to 4.0 swap

After a 6 month tour in europe Iam finally home. I swapped the 4.0 in from 92 explorer eb. into my 87 ranger.That was easy. I have used the wiring harness from the explorer. The Harness is pretty much laid in from the computer all around to the firewall on the driver side. Now what? Is this...
  4. rollins pass CO.

I have not been there in years. Thinking about doin it up this week. Anybody have any info?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad