• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. converting over to fuel cell.

iwant to swap over to a 20 gal fuel cell and external pump. how would i go about this and what would be a good pump to use?
  2. anyone watch Strikeforce last night?

just curious what everyone thinks about the brawl at the end. Nate Diaz should be banned in my opinion.
  3. Best friend's stepdad died

As the title states my best friend's stepdad died monday morning. He was a good man who believed the best in people. I truly believe my life was bettered by knowing him. Please keep my friend's family in your prayers. I can't stand to see them so upset. They are my second family.
  4. Plugs for 91

I have been trying to figure out what plugs to run in my 91. I was just wondering what everyone is using.
  5. Just an idea floating around in my head

I have been wondering this for a while now. What would be involved in making a 3.0 carb'd? I know I would need an intake mani and a few other things but would it even be feasible?
  6. Just need an outlet.

I just need to get this out there. My uncle died thid morning. He was 79 years old and had pulmonary fibrosis, so we knew it was going to happen. That doesnt make it any easier. He was a methodist minister for 53 years before he retired. He did more good for people that anyone I have ever known...
  7. u-joint help

Ok, i used the search and could not find what i was looking for. My question is how do you replace u-joints? I have never had to replace any before and do not want to mess anything up in the process. I just need to know the right way to do it. Any help is greatly appreciated. My truck is a 1991...
  8. My 91

This is my 1991 ranger 3.0 5 speed. It has 352xxx miles and still runs strong. It does not use oil and still gets 20 mpg in town if i keep my foot out of it.
  9. Woo Hoo I'm A Dad!!!!!

Ok i just need to brag a little. My first child, Damien Michael was born today 1-10-2009 at 5:32 pm. I cant find words to describe what im feeling. Its awesome.
  10. Need a little help with my contour

I am having a weird problem with my 99 contour 2.0, if I drive it for about 15 minutes it will quit and have to sit til the next morning to run again. could this be caused by a coil pack going bad? I replaced my fuel filter and pump. I pulled codes and it gave me a p1403 for my dpfe. But the 99...
  11. WOO-HOO!!! I did it.

Well today I am finally done with my school and have my class a cdl. I have my doubles/triples, tanker, and hazmat endorsements too. Sorry if it sounds like I'm braggin' I just wanted to share. This is easily the biggest thing I have ever done with my life. I finally made me realize that I CAN...
  12. rear speakers 91 reg cab

Does anyone know what size the speakers are in the factory boxes behind the seat on a 91 ranger?
  13. Greetings from Ohio

Whats up everyone. My name is Mike and I have a 91 3.0 5 speed Ranger XLT. It needs a little tlc but is in pretty decent shape. I hope to get to know everyone. Ill be around.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad