• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SadieJ709

2.3L ('83-'97) So.... Still Need Help..... Freezing My Thighs Off Every Time I Drive

Alrighty guys, and suggestions as to why Rudy's heater decided to randomly desire to not work anymore? I usually can laugh it off but this morning my thighs literally felt like some nice Round cuts of meat... that just got pulled out of an ESKIMO'S DEEP FREEZER ....ughhhh.... please help me be...
  2. SadieJ709

2.3L ('83-'97) Plenty of Problems Popping Up: Just The Beginning

still haven't figured out the issue with the shifting Just yet. . I am still having to start the engine after I shift into N first, then I'm able to shift to drive or reverse or whatever else... Also have not had the time to look at fuses and things for the taillights/breaklights Issue...
  3. SadieJ709

sorry this took so long to answer, been distracted as hell cleaning Rudy's interior :giggle::geek: I had to get the transmission fully replaced unfortunately for my bank account... But Rudy was perfect after that so of course it was well, well worth it
  4. SadieJ709

I have been wanting to replace the battery reguardless but I've been contemplating the same thing with the issues he's having. it's honestly nice to know I actually kinda know what I'm talking about lol
  5. SadieJ709

and to answer your question, yes he would crank he just wouldn't turn over my next question is: what would cause him to make a whirring sound whenever I turn the wheel? or is this normal in 22y/o Ford Rangers? and I know I'm super late with this info but here is Rudy's VIN# 1FTCR14X2VTA75093
  6. SadieJ709

So I learned/remembered that Rudy does NOT like the cold AT ALL. He started right up this morning after the frost of the night was gone. He has also been kept in garages before he became mine and now, unfortunetly, we don't have the luxury of a garage so I may need to get him a cover
  7. SadieJ709

Rudy wouldn't start up last night... First the shifting problem and then he wouldn't start. I gotta get this figured out! I just got his transmission done maybe 6 months ago at the most. Wtf! Someone help me please I can't let him for!
  8. SadieJ709

2.3L ('83-'97) Plenty of Problems: Now What?!

I can always add it there still and would be more than happy to
  9. SadieJ709

2.3L ('83-'97) Plenty of Problems: Now What?!

Rudy wouldn't start up last night... First the shifting problem and then he wouldn't start. I gotta get this figured out! I just got his transmission done maybe 6 months ago at the most. Wtf! Someone help me please I can't let him for!
  10. SadieJ709

1997 Ford Ranger xlt Dome Light(s) Dilema

thank you Uncle Gump by the way for welcoming me to the group so far so good I like it alot
  11. SadieJ709

so I've already been looking at the owner's manuals and they have been a tremendous helpand thank you very much for the links and the tips
  12. SadieJ709

yes I've had to replace the fuse before hell multiple different fuses for multiple different problems lol the tail lights i have replaced the fuse for maybe 3-4 times Max but even 4 sounds like too many times so I'll go with 3
  13. SadieJ709

Yeah I remember that after I posted that reply lol
  14. SadieJ709

and just now when I was checking the brake lights, my brakes became harder to press as well what's going on here?!
  15. SadieJ709

just checked and brake lights do not work right now. Also gonna check my transmission fluid per my brothers suggestion. I've been having problems with my regular tail lights/run lights (whatever you wanna call them) but usually that was just a blown fuse that I replaced and they would work fine...
  16. SadieJ709

I'm going to start out with the most recent problem that has popped up for the first time last night! Just last night actually/unfortunetly........ I went to pick up a friend who needed my help with a little moving and obviously I was more than happy to help When I arrived to pick my friend up...
  17. SadieJ709

Will do next time I get in my truck lol Thanks for the tip :giggle:
  18. SadieJ709

Welp threw my back out.

unfortunately for myself I know EXACTLY how you feel when it comes to back pain/problems. I've been living life for the past 2 weeks or so with a steady & consistent bad lower back pain that decided to get progressively even worse the last 3 or 4 days so much so that I tried to simply stand up...
  19. SadieJ709

First post ever on here, so bare with me & cut me a little slack lol. I recently inherited my little 1997 Ford ranger xlt from my aunt who had it given to her by my other aunt (her sister), and i already knew and was looking forward to working on my new (to me) truck. My original problem was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad