• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need a few dimensions Please

Hi all, My truck is stored in a lockup I cannot access at present due to lockdown here in the UK. Im after a couple of measurements, can anyone help. For a 1986 Ranger: Steering shaft diameter (The threaded section that the steering wheel bolts to) Front ford badge dimensions (height and...
  2. Wanted Passenger front fender wanted -86 ranger

Hi all I’m after a passenger side front fender for a 1986 ranger, any colour as long as it’s largely dent/rust free. Slight issue is I’m in the uk so will need it shipped. Anyone help out?
  3. How do you know what trim spec your ranger is?

Hi all, Just wondering how would I find out what trim spec my ranger was origianly (S, XLT etc) It has no badges on it, I can confirm its a 1986 2.9 v6 single cab 7ft bed 2WD. From new it has the bucket seats, rev counter, 5 speed manual, bed light, black plastic flag mirrors, A/C, black...
  4. Axle flip brackets - 1986 Ranger

Hi all, I'm wanting to lower the rear of my 2wd 1986 range rby way of an axle flip. The problem I have is I am in the UK. I see the axle flip brackets are pretty basic and cheap to buy in the US but once you factor in shipping to the uk and import/tax it seems crazy money for two little...
  5. Bed Adjustement

Hi all, Recently picked up a 86 ranger single cab. One thing that really bugs me is the bed appears to be sightly offset to the passenger side. Is there any adjustement when mounting the bed in terms of front/back/left/right?
  6. Start of ranger overhaul - in the United kingdom

Hi all, recently purchased a 1986 2.9 v6 ranger that had been imported to the uk from Nevada. Almost 100% rust free at present so need to get some protection on the underside to prevent our British winters ravaging it. plans are to turn it into a kinda nascar craftsman truck tribute, lowered...
  7. Hello from the UK

Hi all from the UK just purchased myself a 1986 ford ranger 2.9 v6 2wd. A rare truck here in the uk it seems. This one was imported a month or two ago from Nevada so is less rusty than most uk cars or trucks! obtaining parts maybe tricky from this side of the pond but hopefully some U.S...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad