• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Copper6297

Suspension Lift Comparison??

Hello all, So I have a 1997 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Super Cab. After searching through TRS a ton, I have found a lot of people that support the Skyjacker lift system. I would like to lift my truck to clear 33's and I was wondering 1st, what size lift do I need? I know that there are pages that...
  2. Copper6297

62' Scout 80

Hey everyone, I have a 1997 ford ranger that is my dd/ weekend project. But here is my new LONG TERM project. I picked up this 1962 scout 80 for free from a buddies field. He had parked it there YEARS ago and forgot about it. I was able to get it home and actually got the engine to turn over...
  3. Copper6297

What axle do I have?? 1997 xlt 4x4

Hello, New to the ranger game. I bought this 1997 ford ranger xlt 4x4 with a 4.0 and auto trans off of my dad a couple months ago. My dad had it for a few years and bought it off my grandpa who bought it new. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am under the assumption that this axle...
  4. Copper6297

1997 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab 4x4

Hello everyone, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself and ask a question. My name is Matt and this is my 1997 ford ranger. I got this from my dad who got it from my grandpa who bought it new. Both my dad and grandpa used it as a work truck and it is about wore out, so lots of plans...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad