• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Traviair

Help with Manual trans trouble shooting.

Ok I'll go with that, it's my daily so I'll give it a couple weeks. If driving and rebleeding doesn't help you have any other ideas?
  2. Traviair

Did you just keep driving it?
  3. Traviair

Ok so everything was replaced, the new master cylinder was bad and the slave cylinder went out. Everything is new (clutch, fly wheel, throw out bearing, master and slave cylinder, ext.) BUT the clutch engages low to the floor. It has pressure behind it pretty much the whole travel of the pedal...
  4. Traviair

Ok I'll give that a try and make sure it's bleed. If that doesn't get rid of it do you think it could be a pressure plate or the clutch itself if I'm not loading fluid?
  5. Traviair

Hey guys, I just bought my first ranger, a 02 Fx4 4.0 with a manual. I love the truck and it's got only 92k on it. When I bought it the clutch pedal felt a little soft and about a day later the master cylinder went out on me. I believe the truck sat for a little bit of its life. After replacing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad