• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 03 swap update

Hey ya'll, My 03 edge hood, bumper, and valance just came in. I'm ready to do this swap just waiting on the edge header panel. My question is, will the edge header panel bolt right on to my XLT without any mods? And if not what mods will I have to do? I appreciate all ya'll's replies. It's my...
  2. Hey ya'll, So I finally bought my 03 edge hood, bumper and valance. Just got them today. My...

Hey ya'll, So I finally bought my 03 edge hood, bumper and valance. Just got them today. My question for ya'll is once my header panel comes in, will it bolt right on to my 03 Xlt? Or do I have to modify it first?
  3. Need some help, anyone?

Hey y'all, I'm looking to do some cosmetic modifications to my 03' ranger xlt. First thing I'm gonna swap out is the front clip. I originally wanted to exchange the xlt for an edge model only because I like the way the hood,grill and valance with fog lights look. Can I get that same look...
  4. 03 ranger xlt swap 03 ranger edge. Will it fit?

Cool, so I can keep the same fenders right? Even if I change the bumper aswell....thanks
  5. 03 ranger xlt swap 03 ranger edge. Will it fit?

I have a 03 ranger xlt and want to swap the hood,grill and bumper from a ranger edge. Will it it? What do I need to swap?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad