• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 Ranger - Cam Synchronizer Replaced and Want to Ensure it's Right

Hi all, Hope everyone's ranger is running well! Finally replaced the camshaft synchronizer thanks to some help from some good people on this forum! The old one is definitely chirping when I spin it so that was the culprit. I'm not the most mechanical person and it was more difficult than...
  2. 99 Ranger Squeak in Engine Bay

This is a 6CYL 3L. Just started noticing a squeak coming from the engine bay. Have been using Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant with every fill-up as of the last 6 months and the serpentine belt was replaced 5K miles ago. Not sure if those two factors are related or not. Could it be the camshaft...
  3. Inertia Switch Remote Kill Switch Question - Insight Appreciated!

I hope this post finds everyone doing well and staying safe. I have a 99 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0L V6 Sport. Any insight would be appreciated as car looting and theft have gone up in this neighborhood since the pandemic. What I'm trying to do is wire in one of those remote / wireless kill switches...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad