• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How to remove BII back seat?

Hey how did you do it?
  2. Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

Hey great tip on the V8 adapter, ordered one and just arrived the other day. Simplified my swap concerns. So been a while but here's an update: Thanks for the advice everyone, going to focus on the drive train and come back to axle/suspension stuff in the future. Mission right now is to get V8...
  3. Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

Thanks for all the feedback guys... I feel so lost lol, don't know where to start. Talked to a couple custom shops, to do what I want to my B2, $10k+. So got to do it myself.... I have some happy news though - just it get detailed :) :) :) (attached). Found this build - Basically exactly...
  4. Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

My question then is about the transmission. My Bronco II is manual, want to keep it that way. I don't think explorer will donor trans right?
  5. Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

Ok so will be looking at 5.0l explorers for whole engine + computers etc, axles. I want to keep my bronco manual, do I need to find a manual explorer transmission or somewhere else? Not sure what M5OD R2 is in. Also, exhaust upgrades would be necessary right?
  6. Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

Thank you so much for your response. So getting the engine from the mustang is not worth it? If I grab from an explorer will I also need the transmission? No matter what 302 I get it seems I have to replace transmission. Not sure exactly what type goes with whar 302 engine and fits in my bronco.
  7. Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

Just recently bought a pristinely maintained, bone-stock 1985 Bronco II (pictures below). Manual, 2.9 2.8. Want to turn this into a beast. 302 swap, suspension, all the bells and whistles. Want a overlanding/outdoor rig that I can also cruise around in. I've been scouring forums all over the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad