• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 Ranger Splash Mystery Connector!

Just saw the pix, thanks much!
  2. 1994 Ranger Splash Mystery Connector!

Definitely! Thanks much. You have any experience with: 1.High beam indicator not working with a known good bulb? 2. Wiper only works on high and won't park. 3.Recently had tranny rebuilt after sitting for almost a year. Tranny shop tried to fix a rough idle by replacing IAC, but faulters now...
  3. 1994 Ranger Splash Mystery Connector!

Is there any possibility that you could take a picture behind and underneath your Ranger showing the fog light connectors there so I might be able to locate them on mine not to mention how the bumper connects compared to mine? Thanks in advance!
  4. 1994 Ranger Splash Mystery Connector!

AWESOME, but why in the world do all the bumpers I look at with the fog light holes say, "not for Splash"?
  5. 93/94 fog light switch.

I also have a 1994 Ranger Splash 4x4 Stepside. While tearing my dash apart for other work, I discovered a connector in the back of the bezel, below the headlight switch installed behind one of the stepdown panels. I would think a Splash 4x4 would have had a fog light option, but when looking at...
  6. 1994 Ranger Splash Mystery Connector!

Could be I guess! If so, then why does every factory bumper option not include fog light holes?
  7. 1994 Ranger Splash Mystery Connector!

While tearing my dash apart to work on instrument panel bulbs, I discovered an unused electrical connector behind the dash panel. It's below the headlight switch, inserted in the back of the dash bezel. Any clue as to what unpaid for factory option I may actually have and never knew it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad