• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rangergirl92

Need to replace my passenger radius arm

A few years back I replaced all the rubber in my front end with poly when I rebuilt my front axles. I found a small rub wear point where the radius arm meets the mounting bracket on the truck's frame. Then she had motor problems and had to sit while I used a commuter trying to save up for...
  2. Rangergirl92

Colorado Ranger posse what up!

Hey y'all, Any meetups or off road clubs for Colorado folks? Would love to get my Ranger back out in the mountains - she needs a radius arm so not fully up to par but I can do greens and mild blues on trail ratings. Love camping, fishing, climbing, skiing, and mountaineering and would love get...
  3. Rangergirl92

Seeking new trinary switch for electric fan upgrade

Hey y'all, I installed a new electric cooling fan system with a thermostat controlled activator. I am adding a relay into the system to help reduce electrical load, but also to incorporate a signal circuit from the A/C pressure switch. I have a 1992 4.0L with the factory A/C installed. All...
  4. Rangergirl92

Electric cooling fan, LMC, not as effective - need advice on shrowd physics.

I bought an electric cooling fan from LMC truck to take load off the motor and improve hp, mpg, torque. I got all those benefits and they were better than id hoped! But the motor gets up there in temps now. She's a 92 so the gauge has L to H with a "normal" range. Sits fine on highway. A/C...
  5. Rangergirl92

oil level sensor connector

Hi all, So I have been desperately searching for the oil level sensor connector for my 4.0L OHV but it's almost impossible to find. I know its a discontinued part and all that noise so yeah. OE Motorcraft part numbers: WPT-237 or 3U2Z-14S411-TA Any suggestions on where to find a new one...
  6. Rangergirl92

rear slider glass replacement question

I am lookimg to replace the single pane rear slider with a double pane rear slider in my 92 super cab. LMC truck has a double panel slider that comes pre-tinted: https://www.lmctruck.com/1983-11-ford/fr-1983-11-sliding-rear-window Only thing is, they are saying that the super cab model has to...
  7. Rangergirl92

New exhaust headers, additional emissions monitor device ports - recommended thread sealant

Hello! I bought a set of Hedman headers for my Ranger and they fit and all is kosher there - there is one additional O2 port on the driver side and another port for additional emission control monitoring devices on the passenger header pipe. My truck is older with an OBDI system so there is...
  8. Rangergirl92

1992 Ranger - 125" Wheelbase, 4.0L OHV - Exhaust Manifold mounting hardware

I have replace one of the exhaust manifolds maybe 6 years ago when it cracked. The nuts and studs that mount them to the block are in decent shape despite their age. I recently bought an entire new exhaust system, Hedman Headers, a Magnaflow Cat, and am still piecing the catback system together...
  9. Rangergirl92

New member, long time user - happy to be a part of this community

Greetings! I am so happy that I found a community of people who are just as excited and passionate about the Ford Ranger as I am. I get a lot of crap from friends and family about my old truck but she has taken me to places I can't even begin to explain across the Rocky Mountains and Desert...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad