• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Possibly bad GEM module

Yeah mine is a 4x4
  2. Possibly bad GEM module

First 5 are pretty much the make, model and year. Middle group is the part - GEM. The last two digits are a combo of Manual/Auto transmission and manual/power windows. Mine was a manual trans with manual windows and was an EE if that helps. Also did you check if you got a 10 amp fuse in slot...
  3. Possibly bad GEM module

I tried leaving the negative cable off of the battery for like 30 minutes and physically disconnecting the GEM for a couple minutes as well. Neither of these worked for me though so I ended up finding a GEM off of EBAY and that did it. If you do that make sure to match the code on what you want...
  4. Possibly bad GEM module

Hi all, brand new here! I have a 1998 Mazda B3000 that I think the GEM is going bad on from reading the different forum posts from here and elsewhere. The truck's speedometer and the windshield wipers don't work. This has been occurring intermittently pretty much since I got the truck a couple...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad