• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Losing power at 3300 rpm

I will try that. This issue has been around for well over a year so I feel like with what the other guy was say my truck wouldn’t run anymore. Just found out the my plug wires are arcing but my truck doesn’t run rough other than this issue so I don’t think that would cause it. Typically I can...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Losing power at 3300 rpm

Hey guys need some advice. I’ve been lossing power at around 3300 rpms pretty consistently. Happens most at highway speed but parked in neutral if I rev up past 3000 it does the same thing. It hits a wall and loses all power. Changed fuel filter been throwing in a bunch of fuel cleaners. Cleaned...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Maybe someone can point me in the right direction

Hi new to the site but have used this in the past to help figure out some things. I’ve got a 90 ranger, 2.3 manual and I’ve got an issue I can’t seem to pin point. It doesn’t happen all the time or at certain times but usually in 4/5 gear at anything over 3000rpms it’s seems to bog down(that’s...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad