• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94wkndwarrior

‘94 Sputtering over 3000rpm

I will double check who the mfg is on the O2 sensors. But it is not smoking at all. Just hesitating. I also need to check the cats on it. Never considered that as a possible reason. I will post the solution once I get it figured out. Thanks for all the feedback.
  2. 94wkndwarrior

Thanks for the reply! Previous owner claims to have cleaned the MAF. My intention is to inspect the MAF. So far I have been too busy to dig into it. I first noticed the hesitation when I got onto the highway. I took it into high RPM’s in 3rd getting onto highway from what I remember. It wasn’t...
  3. 94wkndwarrior

So I just bought me a 1994 Ford Ranger. It’s a 4.0L 5spd with a 4” BDS kit and James Duff long arms on 33” Buckshots. Nice rig with super clean interior. After completing the paperwork, I hop in and take off home. Driving through the neighborhood at speeds under 50mph, it’s strong, the clutch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad