• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Seemingly "non-existent" mosfet problem

Well, it's been a while since I last posted, and my issue got resolved rather quickly. Not sure if this is the correct section, but I didn't feel like it fit into any others. So, after several days of searching (and reading countless data sheets and such) I seem to have some kind of mosfet or...
  2. Don't ask often... But heya!

Howdy y'all. Names Mason, and I've spent countless hours reading stuff on this site. I rarely post questions on any forum, regardless of what I'm working on, because I'm stubborn like that. Got a degree in automotive and diesel, as well as 6 ASE certs and I am always happy to help anyone with...
  3. (Long winded... Beware) Sputtering and popping, loss of power a

Hey guys, first post here, but I've done a ton of reading on this site and it has been great. Before I start, I will say that I have searched high and low for hours on end, tried every suggestion I can find and have eliminated pretty much all of the problems but 2. So I have an 88 ranger with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad