• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jax4bangin

available header for the duratec 2.3!!!!

the company who makes em is called msds headers and exhaust. ppl from rangerpowersports.com are ordering em, i wanna see how they like em before i make the call
  2. jax4bangin

need professional advice on fabtech A-arms

my 2007 ranger coil sprung truck is all stock in the front. my upper arm bushings are almost totally gone and ball joints will prolly need to be replaced soon.. so my ideal plan would be to buy fabtech's upper controll arms with bushings and ball joint because both the bushings and bj are...
  3. jax4bangin

long tube headers for the duratec ranger

some one make em and i will buy em! haha
  4. jax4bangin

long tube headers for the duratec ranger

some one make em and i will buy em! haha
  5. jax4bangin

duratec exhaust

im running a magnaflow muff with 2.25" piping. wanted it louder so i had my buddy yank the second cat(the one after the sensor) and replace it with a long piece of straight stainless 2.25". dude it sounds pretty gnar!! i know all u dudes are bout to come at me wit "oh its illegal" well i know...
  6. jax4bangin

bushings and ball joints, 2007

i have an 07 coil sprung ranger. 51,000 miles my upper controll arm rubber bushings are almost completely deteriorated and i know that the lowers and ball joints/ tie rod ends are soon to go. i wud like to replace the bushings with maybe poly urothane or jus somethin that will last longer and...
  7. jax4bangin

oil for manual trannys

what weight and brand is recomended?
  8. jax4bangin

riddin

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?n=992
  9. jax4bangin

4.56's installed

got my new gears and love it!:icon_thumby:... with my 30" bfg's(up from stock 27") and 4.56 gears(up from 3.73) my ratio is equivalent to that of a stock tire with 4.10s.. if ur runnin 30" tires i wud highly recomend 4.56 gears
  10. jax4bangin

duratec's that came with 4.10s

if ur truck came stock with 4.10 gears, what rpm are u at @65 mph? in 5th gear or overdrive
  11. jax4bangin

more gear talk

after a gear change (3.73 to 4.27) how wud i correct my speedometer? after the gear change it will read way faster than im actually going right? therefore it wud probably set off my abs light too right? can gear shops make the speedometer adjustments?
  12. jax4bangin

bama chips/ speedo correction

im running 30in bfg all terrains now up from stock 225/70/15. i have been playin around with the tire change calculator in the tech library and noticed that my speedo is pretty off now.. so, will the bama chips be able to correct my speedo after the tire change? and will it be able to after a...
  13. jax4bangin

hand brake

anyone fabbed one up? man i wud love to be able to e brake slide into a corner to start a drift then keep it goin wit power
  14. jax4bangin

steel vs aluminum

how much lighter is an aluminum wheel? say both were 15"/7" s. looking to get new wheel and tires and wonderin if the weight difference is really worth the extra $
  15. jax4bangin

shimmyyy

hi, i have an 07 xl 2wd regular cab 4cylinder.. i have developed a slight shimmy it the steering wheel while at freeway speeds. it doesnt do it constantly but often. when driving at slow speeds i feel no play in the wheel wat so ever, it feels solid.. could wheel and tire ballance be the issue...
  16. jax4bangin

spindles

:icon_confused:is there a companys that makes a spindle that will lift a 2007 2wd like 1.5 to 2 inches? all the companys make spindles with like 3" to 3.5" of lift.. too high for my tastes.. i wud like the truck's front end to sit level or just a touch higher than the rear and i want to leave...
  17. jax4bangin

preeeetttyy lame

not a whole lot of activity on the duratec threads guys.. wats up wit dat?:icon_confused:
  18. jax4bangin

easier way to drop rpms

hey guys, iv got a new solution to the hanging rpms without even messin with the idle air solonoid.. when u take off ur intake tube u will notice right at the bottom left of the throttle opening there is a port that lets air into the idle solonoid. i shoved a piece of rubber into the port to...
  19. jax4bangin

weird ishhh

driving in a really strong head wind today my truck starts runnin reallllyy rough. my stick was shakin like crazy and the thing sounded like a subaru(cool but not good!) i pulled off the freeway and idle was normal rpm but popping and shaking.. i shut the truck off and re started and its been...
  20. jax4bangin

high mileage

whos duratec has the most on the clock? mines an 07 wit 41,088 mi

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad