• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Picked up an 86 BII

I have been looking for a little off road toy for a while and happened to stumble across this bronco on kijiji. The add said it was running but needed some work, pic looked good and the lady sounded sincere. Told me the fuel gauge didnt work, the tranny stuck in o/d :icon_confused:, and it might...
  2. 2wd Ranger in snow?

How well do they do? If I keep the truck through the winter I will be getting a set of 235/75/15 winter tires and probabally a hundred pounds in the box just foreward of the axle, Sound like a good combo? I live 55km from the city and half of that will be very poorly if not plowed road in the...
  3. Wiring diagram 1980 f150

I got this truck from a friend, 1980 f150 4X4 351M auto. I traded him one of my junkers for one of his so I cant complain, bolted on a spare autolite 2150 I had laying around and an electric fuel pump and it runs good but the wiring has been torn apart by a madman with a multimeter and no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad