• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Darascal101

Getting to the distributor bolt

$150.00 bucks to anyone who wants to come set my timing. I have tried everything I can think of and cannot get on the hold down bolt!!
  2. Darascal101

Exhaust gasket (donut)

Just wondering if anybody has a good part number for the exhaust donut at the exhaust manifold to the crossover pipe? I've tried several different part numbers and all I keep getting are ones that are too big any help is great thanks
  3. Darascal101

Exhaust bolts

I need the bolts that go to the exhaust manifolds to the cross over. Any help?
  4. Darascal101

Help removing fuel rail needed.

I need to know if I need to remove the distributor to remove the fuel rail or can I just force it out. Another question is can a bad fuel pressure regulator show pressure at the rail but still keep the truck from starting?
  5. Darascal101

No start

Just wondering if a 1994 3.0 should start without the o2 sensors plugged in. Also are there any other wire I should look for I may have forgotten. I can hear the old pump prime and it will start if I manually feed it gas. HELP
  6. Darascal101

94 crank no start

I am at the end of an engine swap but no start. 1 question is if I have the timing off would it start when I shoot fuel straight into the intake but not when I just crank it. I seem to have pressure at the schrader valve but I am not sure how much. Also according to my timing light I have spark...
  7. Darascal101

Ground wire 1994 Ranger 3.0 auto

So I know this is totally a stupid question but here it goes... I have a ground wire hanging down by the starter and I assume that just goes to the block. Am I correct? Thanks again for any and all help.
  8. Darascal101

Please help

Where do the go. 94 ranger 3.0 auto
  9. Darascal101

Transmission Cooler lines

1994 Ford Ranger 3.0. I am trying to hook the transmission cooler lines back up at the transmission. I have the bottom line in but the top line has been beating me up for the last 1 1/2 hours. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking I will have to disconnect the bottom line and see...
  10. Darascal101

What now?

So I was scrubbing the carbon off the top of these pistons using power steering and a green scrub pad. I did two pistons before I realized I had scrubbed the groves off most of the piston. I also noticed it appears the top of the piston has come into contact with some debris at some point. My...
  11. Darascal101

What to do about the sludge

So I am installing a Ford Taurus motor into a Ford Ranger (1994 BTW). In the process of breaking it down to replace the head gaskets I found all of this sludge under the intake manifold. Since I obviously don't want to start this engine's new life with all this in it, I was thinking of washing...
  12. Darascal101

1994 Ranger MAF sensor

So my MAF sensor gasket fell apart and I can't seem to find a new one anywhere. Am I stuck making my own? Any suggestions on the best material to use. Thanks for any help.
  13. Darascal101

1994 Ford Taurus 3.0 vs 1994 Ford Ranger 3.0

I am sure that this topic has been beat to death but I will try anyway. I have a 1994 Ranger 2WD 3.0 with a blown motor. I have had a lot of trouble finding an engine for a direct swap but the Taurus/Sable engines are much easier to find. Also they tend to have lower miles and cheaper. My main...
  14. Darascal101

1999 ranger 4.0 swap into a 1994 ranger 3.0

Would I have any problems swapping a 1999 4.0 into a 1994 3.0 if I have the whole donor vehicle?
  15. Darascal101

1994 3.0 to 4.0

So I blew the 3.0 in my 1994 2wd and I am looking at options. I know it has probably been covered but where can I find a thread covering how to swap my 3.0 for a 4.0? Thanks all!
  16. Darascal101

94 Oil Pan Gasket.

So I have fallen into a never ending rabbit hole while tracking down a/some coolant leaks. I found that the timing cover was leaking so I broke the front of the engine down started cleaning things up only to realize the oil pan gasket is WAY beyond saving. I live in an apartment complex so...
  17. Darascal101

I'M HERE!!!

Just payed WAY too much for a 1994 Ranger with the 3.0/auto and need a lot of help getting my investment to pay off!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad