• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Aviator Guy

Looking at used Rangers

You’re right is better to do it I didn’t even know it was 80 dollars parts or even 150 dollars it is worth it to do it, at least I know what I have done to the truck.
  2. Aviator Guy

Looking at used Rangers

So if I just got mine with 320 k km on the clock and she is running good without any rattling should I have to think on changing the tensioners too? Or should I wait at least for any sign or noise to do it? I don’t have any records of her maintenance though
  3. Aviator Guy

picture of the day!!

The pic was upside down so I changed it. I didn’t know how to rotate it 😁
  4. Aviator Guy

picture of the day!!

Here is a pic of the colorfull trees on the end of the street, that’s a guy’s Ranger I bought some ranger front rubber mats
  5. Aviator Guy

Ball joints to replace on FX4 LII 2007

Hey Maico Yes that’s what I meant fob remote to unlock the doors, not remote starter but I may go and install one since here in canada is not a luxury I call it a necessity for the winter time 😁😁
  6. Aviator Guy

Yes I meant fob remote just to unlock the doors.
  7. Aviator Guy

Ok guys I did today the 2 02 Up stream sensors I didn’t have time to get her on the Hwy to open...

Ok guys I did today the 2 02 Up stream sensors I didn’t have time to get her on the Hwy to open up the cats and the new sensors
  8. Aviator Guy

Also something funny happens I got her with almost full gas tank 3/4 but I see the gauge keep...

Also something funny happens I got her with almost full gas tank 3/4 but I see the gauge keep going to full tank so I went to filled her up, she took 74 litres and guess what the gauge went all the way to empty! I guess need a sending unit too!
  9. Aviator Guy

Anyway she gave me 2 codes for the 02 sensors P2195 and P2197 the 2 upstream I think that could...

Anyway she gave me 2 codes for the 02 sensors P2195 and P2197 the 2 upstream I think that could be my issue. Anyway I got them already and I will try to change them my self this long weekend Canadian Thanksgiving Boys!
  10. Aviator Guy

no engine light until last night when I went for a good ride around 100 km/hour on Hwy (by the...

no engine light until last night when I went for a good ride around 100 km/hour on Hwy (by the way it runs nice !) but when I stop at a light on my way back some times idle perfect and some times try to stall or did stall but after I started her up and like nothing had happened.
  11. Aviator Guy

Hey guys Finally I got her is dirty so I am giving her some love, yesterday I changed the oil...

Hey guys Finally I got her is dirty so I am giving her some love, yesterday I changed the oil and filter and I did brakes all around front rotors and pads and drums and shoes new springs kit and ebrake with adjusters. One step at a time,
  12. Aviator Guy

Well guys I ended up calling a lock smith He made a new key and programmed also gave me a remote so at least I can easily get into the truck and start it. The only thing is I didn’t let him fix the cylinder lock, I will do it my self later on. I did change the engine oil today, let me tell you...
  13. Aviator Guy

Ok guys here is the 1st issue I am encountering, the guy who I bought the car from Gave me only 1 key and it is really in bad condition, it was starting the car but it was tricky to get it in the ignition and you had to pull really hard. Now yesterday we locked the car and today we couldn’t open...
  14. Aviator Guy

Hey 09 yes I will take a look at the rad core support for sure and I will assess her before I start dumping some money on her for sure. Thanks for the advice! She doesn’t look that bad like you said looks like a nice find.
  15. Aviator Guy

Now I got a rough idle I hope It will be an easy fix, I think could be the vvt idle control valve? Don’t really know for sure, there is no codes only light on dash are the tire pressure is yellow (May be is low on psi if they have those valve in the tire) and the air bag (hopefully is the sensor...
  16. Aviator Guy

Here are some pics from today let me know what do you think and how much I will spend on some suspension parts like ball joints control arms and hub bearings. What brand should I go with?
  17. Aviator Guy

Ok guys finally I went to meet the new girl and it was a true deal! I got her on the tow truck to check her out, I got a rear wheel cylinder bad, the idle is rough but not CEL on so I am guessing is a VVT idle control valve. Tomorrow I will get the shop to do a safety inspection so I can know...
  18. Aviator Guy

Ok thanks I will meet him tomorrow and we Will take it from there anyway, it may be legit and the only way is to go and see what happens with the deal
  19. Aviator Guy

Boys I am a bit skeptical with this seller, I ask him for the ownership to dona bill of sale and he said when we get to the car (wrong answer, scam answer). He said it wasn’t on his name but it was signed since the truck was for my daughter but she didn’t like it (wrong answer, scam answer)...
  20. Aviator Guy

Hey guys I haven’t pick up my new to me ride but I will later this afternoon so I know the guy said it needs a ball joint what would be the best brand and quality to buy? Or should I go with the dealer OEM replacement? Sometimes the dealer sells the whole arm complete (that what it happens with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad