• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. E-brake pedal

Does anyone know if the ebrake mechanism on a 97 ranger is the same as a 97 explorer?
  2. E-brake Cable

Does anyone know where a front brake cable (attaches to e-brake pedal) might be available for a 97 Ranger Reg Cab? Haven't checked Ford yet, but everywhere else seems to be on back order. Also, does anyone happen to know the length of this front cable? We've swapped a 97 Ranger Cab onto a 97...
  3. Wiring Diagrams

I've tried searching and maybe didn't do a great job :) Does anyone wiring diagrams for 97? Looking for all interior wiring, and exterior(lighting, mirrors, air bag sensors etc). Thank you!
  4. What seat belts fit

What years and versions will fit a 97 Regular cab? I was looking at an '04 super cab (i think that's it? The one with the half back doors). They look similar, but can't be sure. Doesn't seem to be a lot of regular cabs out there so just wondering if I can take from anything else? Thanks for your...
  5. Gas Pedal and emergency brake cable

Hi everyone, Is anyone able to confirm if the gas pedal from a 97 explorer is the same as 97 Ranger? It bolts in fine and seems to operate the cable properly but just need to make sure. Also, I believe the front cable for emergency brake ( the one that connects to pedal) is different length and...
  6. 97 Ranger Battery tray removal

Has anyone figured out how to remove the battery tray/assembly from a 97? I have drilled out 4 spot welds on the inner fender, and all spot welds on the core support.. hoping it would all come out as one piece. But it seems I missed something somewhere, like a hidden spot weld or bolt, or...
  7. Body mount sleeves

Does anyone know where body mount sleeves can be purchased for a 97 Explorer (not sure if they're the same as Ranger)? Had to replace all the bushings, and ended up destroying one of the sleeves for position 2.
  8. Interior Wiring Diagram Needed

Does anyone have a wiring diagrams for power window and door lock switches for a 97? I've tried searching but can't seem to find anything. I'm trying to figure out what wires I need from 4 door Explorer switches to work with the Ranger switches. Any help is appreciated!
  9. Explorer Lock actuator

Just curious if anyone has used an Explorer lock actuator in a Ranger? We're doing a full frame swap, and will be using everything Explorer, however the Ranger never had power anything. Will the actuators fit? Thanks
  10. Ranger/explorer windshield

Is anyone able to confirm if a 97 Explorer windshield is the same as a 97 Ranger? Seems like there's lots of conflicting info out there, including 2 auto glass shops in my area.
  11. Explorer courtesy light swap

Has anyone swapped an Explorer courtesy light into the stock location on 97 Ranger regular cab? Curious is this can be done relatively easy or if it just needs to be mounted on roof like explorer
  12. Ranger on Explorer

Hi everyone, I'm new to TRS and wow what a ton of information on here! So much so, that my older brain is starting to get all the information I need mixed up :) I have 2 questions, hopefully someone can assist. We have a '97 regular cab, 2wd, V6 manual. I know alot of the Explorer interior...
  13. Tonneau Covers

Hi everyone, my son is just getting started with his first car, a '97 Ranger, just curious if a tonneau cover from an '03 will fit? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad