• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rear sliding window leak

Hey yall 1999 ford ranger xlt 4.0 4x4 Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. My back sliding window is leaking and am looking for where I could purchase new seals/gaskets. It’s not leaking from the fixed windows and is definitely from around the sliding window. But it...
  2. Front end Vibration

Hello all, Have a first time problem on my 99’ ford ranger xlt 4x4 4.0. Today out of nowhere my truck started to shake violently at high way speeds and continued to do so until I pulled over. It felt as though I was running over turtles or like I had a flat tire so I pulled over and looked...
  3. Vibration!!

Hello all, Have a first time problem on my 99’ ford ranger xlt 4x4 4.0. Today out of nowhere my truck started to shake violently at high way speeds and continued to do so until I pulled over. It felt as though I was running over turtles or like I had a flat tire so I pulled over and looked...
  4. What the hell is this noise!

So this has been occurring for a couple months now on my 99 ranger xlt 4x4 4.0 and I can’t figure out what it is. So I’m getting a cyclical chirping noise at speeds from 10-35mph. This isn’t affected by the breaks, doesn’t happen first thing only after I’ve been driving say 15 miles or so, goes...
  5. Wee wee wee wee wee

I’m having one problem after another and the only thing saving me is Ranger station so thanks for all your help guys! I’m learning a bunch. So now onto my new problem. For whatever reason my wheels are making this annoying noise. It doesn’t seem to be affected by the breaks and the best way I...
  6. Oh boy oh boy!

Well I just want to start off and day that I think it’s steering but I guess I don’t know. Just to start I’m fairly new to the ranger station forum and I just wanted to say what an awesome and useful site. It has been a ton of help and everyone seems super helpful. Anywho, on to my problem...
  7. No reverse.

Hey y’all, New to the site and was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction with regards to my transmission issue. Earlier today I was backing up a small inclined driveway and heard a loud pop like I ran into something. I got out and looked around and didn’t...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad