• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Este...Van

Mustang Booster and Master cylinder swap?

i have a cobra brake setup with a Explorer disc brake differential the stock works fine.. but now thinking of putting the explorer booster with master cylinder. let me know what you do
  2. Este...Van

2000 Ranger v8 T5 transmission

any other items anybody recommends I should take?
  3. Este...Van

disconnect all the wires, A\C, fuel lines, power steering lines, radiator and heater hoses. tried to pull out the engine with the transmission but had no luck, had to take off the transmission I could not take it all out together. going to napa to get some replacement parts.. i also took off...
  4. Este...Van

so i’m going to start my v8 conversion if anyone has any advice please let me know.. the doner truck is a 1998 explorer 5.0 and a mustang transmission T5
  5. Este...Van

Newbie here!

welcome !!
  6. Este...Van

Torque Monster Headers ?

ya i talked to him because i ordered them he said he just needs to make one side.. let’s see.. lol
  7. Este...Van

1990 2wd drive upgrades

hello, i actually made a kit of my own with 14 inc rotors i’ll put up pictures i just need to find them lol let me know if you need help
  8. Este...Van

DJM Suspensions

i had mine for about 12 years now and no problem at all
  9. Este...Van

flash computer

could you delete all automatic transmission functions ?
  10. Este...Van

Torque Monster Headers ?

thank you I just ordered a set
  11. Este...Van

Torque Monster Headers ?

does anybody recommend torque master headers for a V-8 install?
  12. Este...Van

Flash Computer for T5 manual transmission V8 ranger

sorry i believe it’s a 93-95 t5 no i haven’t put anything together i’m getting everything ready so it can be a simple swap..
  13. Este...Van

Flash Computer for T5 manual transmission V8 ranger

hello could anyone help me, i’m doing a explorer V8 in my 2000 Ranger but i want to keep it Manual so i got a T5 off a 97 5.0 mustang and i need someone to Flash my Computer and take out ALL automatic functions so i won’t get a Check engine Light on.. (((california emissions)))
  14. Este...Van

2000 Ranger 3.0 --> 5.0

nice i just got my donor. a complete 98 explorer and a T5 off a Mustang hopefully this week i’ll get the tail end off a S10. and i’m about to order the headers... let’s he how it goes any suggestions? i’m going to tray to nick it out in one weekend..
  15. Este...Van

2000 Ranger 3.0 --> 5.0

thank you for this i’m about to swap a 5.0 in my ranger, how long did this take you?
  16. Este...Van

Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Esteban i have a 2000 ford ranger with a 3.0 the mods i have done to it is: Shave Everything Explorer Interior 14inc front Mustang upgrade 8.8 explorer rear end with doc brakes DJM front Suspension 4 row radiator cold air intake Accel Super Coil 8.8 wires now i’m...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad