• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Body mount hardware?

Im getting ready to put polyurethane body mount bushings on my 97 2wd ext cab and I need new hardware, the hardware I have is rusted down to nothing. And 3 of the mounts literally fell out therefor leaving me no choice to get new ones. Does anyone know exactly what I need ? Length of new bolts/...
  2. Anyone have these headlights?

3. Free Custom throttle cable brakets!!!

I custom make these throttle cable brakets to allow you to use the 2000 ford taurus metal upper intake manifold on your 93 to 97 ford ranger 3.0. Its the only year they put that intake manifold on those vehicles (the taurus). The intake swap also allows you to have a 3.8 mustang 60mm throttle...
  4. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

I have a 1997 ford ranger 3.0 with a 5 speed and I need the metal plate thats sandwiched in between engine and transmission i think its called a starter index plate but im not sure. I need to know where I can get one ASAP. Is it a dealer item? Also I know the power steering pulley was put on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad