• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Body mount hardware?

Okay perfect. Thank you so much!
  2. Body mount hardware?

And just one washer per mount?
  3. Body mount hardware?

The tube your talking about it the metal pipe like spacer that goes in between the polyurethane mount itself right
  4. Body mount hardware?

Do u have a list of what you got by chance
  5. Body mount hardware?

I will make that work and yes I know exactly what you mean about fine threads. I wanted to do it this way because next spring im taking the body off anyway. I just need it to get me by until March or so when I do a more in depth resto and undercoat the frame and do body work and repaint etc.
  6. Body mount hardware?

Im trying to do this on somewhat of a budget I cant make something else work?
  7. Body mount hardware?

Im getting ready to put polyurethane body mount bushings on my 97 2wd ext cab and I need new hardware, the hardware I have is rusted down to nothing. And 3 of the mounts literally fell out therefor leaving me no choice to get new ones. Does anyone know exactly what I need ? Length of new bolts/...
  8. Anyone have these headlights?

Im also showing the dude that influenced me to get them. Go give him a follow on Instagram if you want to see more of his build.
  9. Anyone have these headlights?

I just installed them last night. I am in love with these lights! I'll post a picture
  10. Anyone have these headlights?

11. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

Well I have to clear the CEL every time I get in it or it runs like shit and will want to die when I hit the gas... and when I do clear the code it runs amazing.
  12. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

Yeah same here. That was my goal lol I have to clear the lean code for it to run good every time. How else can I add more fuel then? Bigger injectors now or what?
  13. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

I've been driving it for the past week and put 250 miles on it. Its running lean and I really need a small tune any suggestions?
  14. Free Custom throttle cable brakets!!!

I custom make these throttle cable brakets to allow you to use the 2000 ford taurus metal upper intake manifold on your 93 to 97 ford ranger 3.0. Its the only year they put that intake manifold on those vehicles (the taurus). The intake swap also allows you to have a 3.8 mustang 60mm throttle...
  15. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

Thanks I really appreciate it. I have alot of pictures already I will add them all together somehow and show you guys as soon as i get the truck finished. Here within the next couple weeks.
  16. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

But we had gotten a power steeing pump puller and installer from o'Reilly's for $43 and it still would have taken it off there are 2 small jaws that go around the metal part of the pulley and you I did it all by myself....besides the powdercoating... i took all my parts to gateway...
  17. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

I learned the hard way. I purposely broke the old plastic one it was cracked anyway and bought a new pump and pulley
  18. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

Yeah i like blue
  19. 97 ranger 3.0 plate....ASAP

I have a 1997 ford ranger 3.0 with a 5 speed and I need the metal plate thats sandwiched in between engine and transmission i think its called a starter index plate but im not sure. I need to know where I can get one ASAP. Is it a dealer item? Also I know the power steering pulley was put on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad