• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2003 v6 XL Instrument gauge issue

I recently had to rip out the instrument panel to clean and replace lights that had burned it. It was really dirty from dirt and dust that had found it's way into the the cluster. I took the gauge needles off and cleaned them up. Put them all back and and now everything is all off and wonky. Am...
  2. Brake light switch issue on my 03 Ranger XL.

Hey guys, I have a brake light issue on my 03 Ranger XL. The brake lights come on when I move the brake light (brand new might I add, old one had same issue I'm talking about) switch up or down, but don't when I press the pedal down or do for a little bit then stops working, then when I jiggle...
  3. 2003 V6 3.0L Auto/RWD Ford XL tapered roller bearings torquing specs?

I don't have much experience with tapered bearings, but have schooled myself so here I am requesting what I need from you gurus of wisdom, haha. I was wondering what the torque specs are. I have a click torque wrench to use and I'm needing to know the correct torque and also...if I need to put...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad