• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CorbinsRanger

I bought a Gently Used Gentlemans Crossover AWD....Don't judge me....lol

09 MDX with 135 km. Pretty minty shape. Sure does ride nice.
  2. CorbinsRanger

2002 Driver side power window controls

Greetings folks. Yesterday I rolled the window down and the &($^ won't roll up again. Nor can you operate the passenger window. The mirror and lock controls work fine. The passenger door controls work fine. I removed the door panel and then removed the window toggles. All wires look good with no...
  3. CorbinsRanger

89,90 Parts Rangers

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/3064572743688026/?media_id=3&ref=share_attachment
  4. CorbinsRanger

Opinions on winch bumpers

Hey Ranger enthusiasts.....Lets talk aboot winch bumpers for the 3rd gen.....What is offered aftermarket is either bolt together thin steel for anywhere from 4 to 8 hundred cdn or you can order a real mans bumper made with 1/4 " winch plate and mounts and 3/16 plate outer ends. These start at...
  5. CorbinsRanger

I was scammed

Well well....after a couple decades of safely buying stuff on the interwebs I finally got scammed. I was looking to purchase a kinetic recovery rope that was not of Chinese origin. Not that there is anythhing wrong with that but I wanted to keep this purchase on this continent. After some window...
  6. CorbinsRanger

Kinetic Recovery Rope

I was hunting for a kinetic recovery rope on Amazon today and a brand called SGT KNOTS caught my eye. It has a very good reputation and for a 1 inch by 30 foot rope it was $82 cdn and $80 shipping. Does not qualify for Prime or free delivery so I searched a bit more. I found a place that had...
  7. CorbinsRanger

02 FX4 twin stick version.

New to me Ranger after hitting some Government cattle with my 93. Seller just installed Rebuilt Trans and new clutch etc. with receipt was 3k. Had bald tires. Asking price was $8K. Settled on $6250. 197000 kms on the clock.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad