• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CorbinsRanger

Needing 4.0 Supercharger Info

Have you checked this guys channel?
  2. CorbinsRanger

I bought a Gently Used Gentlemans Crossover AWD....Don't judge me....lol

I have a really big nose...so I identify with this vehicle. haha
  3. CorbinsRanger

Not so bad when you buy used...but that bird beak grill....love it!
  4. CorbinsRanger

We are DOOMED....I tell you...Doomed by the comfort and features. Doomed.
  5. CorbinsRanger

I've had it for a week...love the ride and nothing rattles. Unlikie the Rangers we all love.
  6. CorbinsRanger

09 MDX with 135 km. Pretty minty shape. Sure does ride nice.
  7. CorbinsRanger

2002 Driver side power window controls

Wow....my was squeaky clean but dusty. Sprayed it down and polished it up.
  8. CorbinsRanger

That was my plan. Thanks again. $93 from Rock Auto...Shipping kills us up here. You can get them cheaper on the interwebs but they all ship from China and none of the pictures shows the bottom of the switch. Ford dealer said aboot $100 so that is why I want to eliminate the GEM before shellling...
  9. CorbinsRanger

Wow...I was hoping you would see this and reply and thanks very much for the detailed help. I was pretty sure those were the 2 wires I needed. It will take a week for the dealer to get one in. Took a day to source one..lol I think I will try the bypass and see how it works. Thanks again Ron
  10. CorbinsRanger

Managed to get the window up...unplugged the pigtail at the window motor then ran pos and neg wires from the battery ino the the pigtail and up she went. So it is not the motor. I removed the boot where the harness goes into the cab....everything looks good. Wiggled and pulled them...still...
  11. CorbinsRanger

Greetings folks. Yesterday I rolled the window down and the &($^ won't roll up again. Nor can you operate the passenger window. The mirror and lock controls work fine. The passenger door controls work fine. I removed the door panel and then removed the window toggles. All wires look good with no...
  12. CorbinsRanger

4x4 Not Working - Question

Youn would need a time machine and go back to 02 or 03....
  13. CorbinsRanger

Door sticker

Look and see if there is a leaf spring code/part # stamped somewhere on one of the leaves.
  14. CorbinsRanger

Door sticker

Does your spring code have anything to do with it? Yours is MX......M denotes front — 5310 spring (Econoline, F-150, F-250, Ranger) X is rear...X — 5560 spring (Ranger)
  15. CorbinsRanger

Toyo Koygo (TK5) shifter has lots of free play, looking for rebuild kit or such.

How about this? https://www.allstategear.com/Ford-Ranger-TK5-Shifter-Assembly-p/tk5-stick.htm
  16. CorbinsRanger

What have they done to the forest?

They took all the trees Put 'em in a tree museum * And they charged the people A dollar and a half just to see 'em Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you've got Till it's gone They paved paradise And put up a parking lot

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad