• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JohnnyTang

Spindles

Hi I was attempting to do a front brake job on my 87 STX. After pulling the rotors off I discovered the spindles on both sides are trash. I tried to source them locally but no luck. Rockauto only shows the nut and washer. Randy's ring and pinion shows the same parts. This is for a Dana 28. There...
  2. JohnnyTang

87 STX 2.9 to 4.0 swap

I was wondering what year 4.0 would basically bolt up to my tranny. I have the M50D transmission with the BW13-50 transfer case. I am not looking to do anything on the running gear until next spring. I wanted to get a jump on the engine work this winter.
  3. JohnnyTang

Thanks and grateful.

Hi Thanks for letting me join. I recently picked up an 87 STX 2.9l. I have a million questions that I'm sure ill find more than one answer for them. This is my first time in a forum so I really don't know what the rules are. But I am a quick study. Please direct me towards getting info on an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad