• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What wheel fits article

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there not a tech article that explained which vehicles wheels fit the rangers? I can't seem to find it now but do remember reading it once upon a time.
  2. Coil spring help

I have a 95 regular cab with a 3.0. The front is sagging (driver side is the worst, it is eating the inside edge of the tire). I was going to replace the coil springs but when I look them up on oriley's website it shows the installed height is 10.5 inch, the springs on my truck measure 10.5...
  3. Stock ride height?

My 95 4x4 is sagging in the front, the left is worse than the right. The previous owner put f150 springs on the rear. My question is does anyone know stock ride height measurement. I'm thinking center of axel to either the fender well opening or the body line? I'm trying to figure out how much...
  4. Wheel bearing help please

I have a 95 4x4 ranger with a 35 hybrid ttb front. I'm needing help with figuring out which wheel bearing to use the ones for a 35 or for a 28? All the parts stores have both listed for this year. I have replaced the bearings once but not sure I used the right ones and they are make ng noise...
  5. Aftermarket Gauges

I have a 1995 3.0 4x4 and i am wondering if I can just replace the sending units on the oil and water temp or will that mess with the computer by unhokking the stock gauges? if replaceing them is not an option then where can i add a sender for the water temp? any help is appreciated thank in...
  6. Crazy Gauges

I have a 95 4x4 3.0l with 78,000 miles. For the last couple months the oil pressure gauge and temp gauge randomly start swinging from one end of the gauge to the other and the battery light will come on. The oil pressure moves around a lot more than the temp but they both do it. The volt and...
  7. Cant find the snapring

I have a 95 ranger 4x4 tge steering box is leaking at the output/pitman arm shaft. I got the pitman arm off but there is no snap ring visible. The exposed seal was torn so I worked at it and removed it piece be piece but still no snap ring. I tried starting the truck and turning to lock and...
  8. 3.0 distributor to coil pack need help

I have a 1995 4x4 ranger that has cracked heads or block. I found a good 3.0 out of a 1995 Areostar that i can buy cheap but it has a distributor and my truck has coil pack ignition. My question is will the Aerostar motor work and if so what i have to do to swap it to coil pack ignition?. Im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad